divedepo.com reviews?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoffeeMoffee

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi, I'm new to scuba diving and new to scubaboard :) I'm recently buying my first set of gears. When doing online research about where to buy ScubaPro mk25/A700/R195 regulator package, I found this divedepo.com. They sell the package for €804.17: ScubaPro regulator set MK25/A700 & 195 OCTO 300 bar Model DIN. Although the international shipping fee is about €60, it's still much cheaper than directly purchase from scuba.com. I'm in US by the way. Just I cannot find reviews about this website, anyone knows if it's reliable?

Also, Scubapro gears are much cheaper on European websites, e.g. lucasdivestore and gidivestore, but they cannot ship scuabpro products to US. Does anyone have experience with buying gear from those websites and using international forwarding services?

Thanks!

They are in Estonia I believe, I took the risk and spent about $800 on their site. I bought two legend elite regulators and some service kits. They did not send a verification email, they did send shipping emails and shipped with the package arriving in Oregon, USA within a couple of weeks. The package was sent via DHL carrier. Can’t say if it is always reliable, however it worked great for me and they sold to me at a great price. Shipping was super affordable as well. I will probably take the chance and purchase from them again.

I don’t know divedepo but if you look deeper on the site they have better options than th MK 25 700, like AA MK 17 c370 set up like your question set than will save you $300

Thank you all for the information. I ended up buying scubapro regulators from lucasdivestore and found a friend from Europe who happened to travel to US recently. My friend has no problem with carrying 2 sets of new regulators (without packages) to get to US. :)

They are in Estonia I believe, I took the risk and spent about $800 on their site. I bought two legend elite regulators and some service kits. They did not send a verification email, they did send shipping emails and shipped with the package arriving in Oregon, USA within a couple of weeks. The package was sent via DHL carrier. Can’t say if it is always reliable, however it worked great for me and they sold to me at a great price. Shipping was super affordable as well. I will probably take the chance and purchase from them again.
Purchased from them again. They delivered as expected both times so far. I’m in Oregon.

Purchased from them again. They delivered as expected both times so far. I’m in Oregon.
Hey there - I am also in Oregon and thinking about purchasing from the site as well! I was wondering beyond the shipping costs they listed, did you have to pay any additional import fees or anything of that sort?

I ordered from DiveDepo some service kits (6 in total - about 150 euros worth of money) on the 21st of December 2023 fully paid by credit card on the spot. Items were supposed to be in stock.
One month later and (few e-mails asking for update) and I haven't heard ANYTHING from them.
Not a single word!
Here is how my order looks in their system:
1705914007454.jpeg

I understand it was holiday period and I was expecting some delay, but one month without any reply is too much.
Today I asked them to cancel it and refund me. I somehow doubt I will hear from them, so I am getting ready to file a complaint with my bank.
Other people might have been happy with them, but in my case this is very disappointing.
Beware of Dive Depo guys.

(Note: This is a double post but I want to make sure everybody looking for DiveDepo sees this)

Minutes after my email asking them to cancel my order, they wrote back telling me that it will be shipped today.

Now, the order shows:
1705924754286.png

and further down they provide me a tracking number (although the parcel hasn't been picked up yet by their post office). Well...

I can vouch for lucasdivestore.com. I ordered the Perdix 2 from them, and was delivered promptly.
I still have one order that's waiting on the availability of the Stahlsac Panama before it gets shipped. I know the other item, the Apeks 120m cave line, is set aside for me.

Hi, I'm new to scuba diving and new to scubaboard :) I'm recently buying my first set of gears. When doing online research about where to buy ScubaPro mk25/A700/R195 regulator package, I found this divedepo.com. They sell the package for €804.17: ScubaPro regulator set MK25/A700 & 195 OCTO 300 bar Model DIN. Although the international shipping fee is about €60, it's still much cheaper than directly purchase from scuba.com. I'm in US by the way. Just I cannot find reviews about this website, anyone knows if it's reliable?

Also, Scubapro gears are much cheaper on European websites, e.g. lucasdivestore and gidivestore, but they cannot ship scuabpro products to US. Does anyone have experience with buying gear from those websites and using international forwarding services?

Thanks!
Email Lucas dive store direct😉

Back
Top Bottom