Dive With Peter And TsandM Planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've got NAVED approved gear out my ying-yang lately! I need to do some fine tuning on the Phoenix... hopefully I can get that done soon.

Tom, I suspect I'm going to be in single-tanksville for this trip. I'm demoing a small plate and travel wing, and I didn't plan on bringing my doubles wing and regs with me. Do you mind? I know it's not ideal for these depths.

Nope, no problem at all. We have a saying in the Marine Corps, "Semper Gumby" two meanings really " Always green, Always flexible."

I just wanted to be sure that I was prepared for the dives and if you had any requirements that I could assist with.

I have to admit I fall from grace in the tropics -- END > 100, single tanks, and I even dive tire gas . . .

Quote:
Lynne, consider it done. Maybe I can get Puddle Pirate to take the day off and we can be a team of 3.
Tom, I can't make the BBQ but, I want to go on the dive I just need to get out of the ICS300 training I am scheduled for on that date, I should know by the end of this upcoming week if I can. A three person dive team would be like having John back, should I bring some food to feed any eels we may find? Maybe Lynne would like to try her hand at feeding the Yellow Margins :rofl3: :rofl3:

catherine96821:
Ohana:
The dates:

Jan. 30 in the late afternoon and hope to dive with you all on Wednesday, Jan. 31. We leave for home on Thursday night, Feb. 1.

We probably need to factor in your fly time Peter, if we are going to do a couple deep dives? I am assuming you will have dived all week...

Second charter, to have our own boat, is at about noon.

Wildcard and I will probably contribute some sort of side dish for the bbq. I'll have to wait until he gets back to discuss what we are bringing. He will probably be up for the dive, but some of us have to work.

catherine96821:
yea, girl..you might be overdue. me too.

Good...give me that drink recipe! Mojitos? What were those minty things?

You and I could dive this weekend if the wind lays down. JB leaves Saturday for three weeks.
YEA! Shes drinking rum!! I'll make a sailor out of you yet. Did you watch the training video?
"Obviously, our boat is not big enough: Ive heard this somewhere before??????:wink:
PS, Ill bring mint. I like mojitos so much I planted a mint garden.
PPS the blended version is called a mojita rita. I invented it. Use lime aid.:D
PPPSHey Cath, how about we get some cold ones and go try to catch the main course??

Vintage gear -- probably not. I've got to just pull the trigger and order the Phoenix mod which will then force me to finish getting the DA put back together.

Catherine -- it would be my pleasure to dive with you -- even if that does mean I might be violating any number of rules.

Will it be possible to get something larger than an AL80? My SAC rate isn't tiny like Lynne's -- I can use all the gas I can get!

We need a third member in case the viz is less that 100 ft!

I have access to a couple steel 100's.....I will try and get that for you. My limiting factor on the AL80 is always NDL, on that dive. But..I like men with extra reserves. (that did not sound right...)

WC, we have not used the poles yet. Not once.

Back
Top Bottom