Dive With Peter And TsandM Planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Peter doesn't eat any seafood, but I eat anything that isn't tacked down.

Peter will love to dive the wrecks, and I will love to dive anything where I can do it in a wetsuit and see where I am going. Can I have dibs on Tom as a dive buddy? I think Peter wants to dive with Catherine :)

catherine96821:
The dates:

Jan. 30 in the late afternoon and hope to dive with you all on Wednesday, Jan. 31.
We leave for home on Thursday night, Feb. 1.

Second charter, to have our own boat, is at about noon.

just to clarify..
the bbq is tuesday (jan 30)?
and the dive on the elysium is wednesday (jan 31, 1300)?
is that correct?

if so.. i could swing that :)

yay. Jay. Bring the Mrs. if she would like to come!

yes, the dates and times look right.

I am sure Tom will dive with you Lynne...we keep him around for DIR VIP's.

I can dive with Peter. I would like to go into the first room for a couple shots. I am hoping Kurt and Derek will want to come and freedive. (no spears) Oh, JB might come if he can. We have room for up to 19 he told me.

Peter, are you still planning a vintage dive with Roger? I need to get my mistral back in the water.

TSandM:
Peter doesn't eat any seafood, but I eat anything that isn't tacked down.

Peter will love to dive the wrecks, and I will love to dive anything where I can do it in a wetsuit and see where I am going. Can I have dibs on Tom as a dive buddy? I think Peter wants to dive with Catherine :)
Lynne, consider it done. Maybe I can get Puddle Pirate to take the day off and we can be a team of 3.

We need to talk about tank requirements. I have one set of dbl 72's but they are not O2 clean so getting them filled with 32% usually presents a challenge since no one around here banks 32%. I can rent dbl al80's for $20.00 or if you want to do singles we can work that too.

I will look into finding someone to watch the munchkins, I'd like to do the dive, not sure if the BBQ would be feasible, wife is working 15 hour days lately.....
Vblue, going to use the doubles???????

catherine96821:
Jay, it is weekday, can you get off?

I need a buddy to go inside, probably not all the way to the engine room, but the first "room" is very photogenic. You could pose with a nice torch? Of course, you might be doing a video....

We will have the whole boat, so it might be worth people taking off time....

IF we end up using the Elisium, of course. We need six to get the whole boat....

Also, we need to grab the bouy. I don't mind freediving one, but we need someone okay with grabbing the second one, so nobody has to do two bounces. I was thinking of inviting my freediver buds, for entertainment value, and to be bouy boys.
We will not have any dive staff and he said we have to take care of all that ourselves.

I think he said he will provide tanks. EAN needs to be ordered in advance.

Jimbo might be able to go, he is doing deco class every weekend now.

I will of course be taking video. I will want EAN, and of course I would pose for you. I have been dying (not literally, Knock on wood), to penetrate the Sea Tiger. Please, please, please use me.

catherine96821:
I hate to say it, but I thought for a minute you were talking about Maui.

We have rain and very gusty winds. I felt like a giant magnet was sucking my bike yesterday. Of course, it will clear up.

well, Lynne, now is the time to speak up about where you all want to dive. I think a wreck would be fun for you, but you all are the guests.

You can get the scoop on the Sea Tiger or the Yo257 and plan your jollies. Tom, our DIR representative will probably make it. Mike Severns has written a good description in his book, if you have that.

You don't mind if I retitle the thread "Come See The DIR Dominatrix Dive With Peter Guy, the Photog" do you?

I did book the boat today, the Elesium. And don't forget to order your EAN, if you want it.

I can get the day off no problem. I don't know who to call, could you please have me put down for two tanks of 32 EAN and let me know what the price for the tanks (in addition to the $40) will be?

catherine96821:
yay. Jay. Bring the Mrs. if she would like to come!

yes, the dates and times look right.

I am sure Tom will dive with you Lynne...we keep him around for DIR VIP's.

I can dive with Peter. I would like to go into the first room for a couple shots. I am hoping Kurt and Derek will want to come and freedive. (no spears) Oh, JB might come if he can. We have room for up to 19 he told me.

Wife can't come. She just had her Gall Bladder out and and can't get wet for 6 weeks. I will also see if Ed wants to come as well.

fishb0y:
Peter, are you still planning a vintage dive with Roger? I need to get my mistral back in the water.

Aloha Fishboy
Will you be diving your NAVED approved dive gear? Don't know that I could get the day off. There is usually a second charter every day to do. Perhaps I could get the Mo'olio to free drop me on the dive site, as its just outside the harbour. Who knows I might have my new Phoenix by then.
Aloha
Turtleguy9
Roger
If I started on one dive boat and came back on another, would it be a two boat tank dive?

Back
Top Bottom