Dive With Peter And TsandM Planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
We need a third member in case the viz is less that 100 ft!

I have access to a couple steel 100's.....I will try and get that for you. My limiting factor on the AL80 is always NDL, on that dive. But..I like men with extra reserves. (that did not sound right...)

WC, we have not used the poles yet. Not once.

:rofl3:

Catherine -- I use HP 100's at home and they give me all the gas I need -- limited by NDL's.

I won't know what to do with 100' viz!!!!

I know, it isn't even the thought of warm water that gets me so excited. It's the thought of being able to SEE!

Well, I'll bring a nice, big ceasar salad. And limes, and tonic water (you should have plenty of rum left, yes?). I hope I can dive - things are a bit unsettled here at work lately. I won't know until closer to the date but if they can take 19, there will probably be room left on the boat.

Catherine - are tanks included or do we bring our own?

included, I am 90% sure. I will make sure...sometimes he changes his mind and forgets what he told me. He gave me the price and the next day was complaining. I told him to shut up, he had to stick to what he said. Alex, Ozzy. Bring him some treats. That macadamia pop corn usually settles him down. He is like having a kid in the car that you have to entertain with food and toys. Once, I brought him a solar charging battery power source for his phone and computer. Guess its time for another toy.

Hope for decent weather. I am getting down we have not had sunshine in a week and a half.

Rain today. ugh. I need a day like this:

also, saw this:

Prices are per person and include R/T air from L.A. and
all taxes and fees:
- $668 (was $818): 7 nights in Honolulu
Stay at the 3-Diamond Aqua Palms & Spa
Dates sampled: March 19-26

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
Do we know how much it is per person? or did i miss that?

I think Catherine said $40 + treats.

I have been watching this thread with interest, but I doubt I can make the dive - gotta work.

The BBQ sounds like fun, but I'm not sure if I can swing that, either. But there's a couple of weeks more, I think - I'll know more closer to the date.

catherine96821:
also, saw this:

Prices are per person and include R/T air from L.A. and
all taxes and fees:
- $668 (was $818): 7 nights in Honolulu
Stay at the 3-Diamond Aqua Palms & Spa
Dates sampled: March 19-26

And how come we can't get good deals on flights originating out of Hawaii? I've been watching flights to CA for August (early, I know) - but for cripes sake, it's pricing at almost $800 round trip right now.

I'm not a travel by the seat of my pants kind of person, so I can't benefit from last minute travel sales.

yea. He has asked that we not advertise that on the forum, might hurt his business. he is doing it at cost for us.

Also, I need any EAN orders (10 fill, he is charging retail) by four days before so they can get our tanks on the regular tank run and not make a special trip.

I hope you can come chepar!

I see great deals all the time for Hawaii on Travelzoo!

We cannot get good deals cause we are po-dunk. It is based on volume. I am changing my vacation strategies I think. LA to London is 333.00 roundtrip right now! So much traffic out of LA, NY...they get all the deals. Chepar, it is cheaper to fly from LA to Palau, than Honolulu to Palau! (usually...I can't get over it either)

I'll dive 32% if possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom