Dive With Peter And TsandM Planning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just saw this thread, Peter and TSandM’s a pretty big lure for me. But being midweek sucks. I suppose I could do it, I wanna do it, but….
Is there still room?
I don’t know these Oahu dives, would it be over my head Wildcard or Katekicks?
Lisa

If it wasn't for the fact that it is midweek I would very much be interested myself....bah maybe I'll take another day off work...how much room is left?

We can have up to 18.

So...I would say we are at about 12 or so, maybe less?

Boat leaves at 1300 from the state ramp on Sand Island.

It's a cush boat. In fact, if anybody wants to bring a ride along and you tell me ahead of time, that will probably be fine. We will probably see whales, its prime-time!

DSC_0094.jpg

okay- just found this. Now I know what you are talking about Catherine. Where is Alex's boat located? How do you get there?

He drives over to the state ramp/ dock on sand island. So...its the first right after the bridge. there is a sign. I will post a map later.

Sand Island access road is right after Puahale going Ewa bound. Should be fun, hope for great weather.

catherine96821:
He drives over to the state ramp/ dock on sand island. So...its the first right after the bridge. there is a sign. I will post a map later.

Sand Island access road is right after Puahale going Ewa bound. Should be fun, hope for great weather.

Don't forget my 2 tanks of 32% please.

yea, I will order all those at once. So....if everybody could tell me by the 25th, that will work.

How should we do a sign in ? I was thinking put your gas wishes next to your name.

Different thread, or what?

This thread is good for me – especially for needy Oahu virgin divers like me - keeps it all in one place.
Catherine I figured out the where to stay vicinity. Still have to get the ok for time off work, should get on Monday. Sure appreciate the work you’re doing for this.

let me know if you need anything... a ride, etc.

Back
Top Bottom