Question Dive shop won’t hydro test tanks due to previous hydro test stamp placement?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well whatever you do don't retire the tank and then shoot at it on the shooting range. Tank ricochet is how I took a .38 special in the shin.
Is it written somewhere in the scubaboard rules that once a thread reaches a certain number of replies somebody has to mention guns?

Well whatever you do don't retire the tank and then shoot at it on the shooting range. Tank ricochet is how I took a .38 special in the shin.

That's your spouse's story and they're sticking to it.

(Heard a story about how a fishing boat captain in Alaska lost his leg when his wife shot him in the thigh with a shotgun. Apparently his wife found out about an affair and, as he put it, "She missed her target.")

It's either on the shoulder or on the wall, if it's too low on the shoulder it's on the shoulder where it should be?

I know you have your won compressor, but if I were in your shoes, when they come back from hydro, I think I'd have to take them to the hop that turned them away for a fill.

You did say hydro and visual - is that the visual that's part of the hydro or a separate VIP with external sticker?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom