Did you upgrade your iPhone to iOS 6?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the new map feature despite the backlash Apple has received about it (according to Wall Street Journal today). Really like the 3D feature and the map scrolls smoother.

Find My Friends now tells me my son is 1,534 miles away rather than 99+ miles away.

Panorama feature on camera.

Some of my apps are crashing with the new operating system, but that's being fixed as app updates become available.

Wow how are people getting mad about the new maps? Probably because it's brand new and way better than the google maps that android (and previously apple) uses LOL

-------------------------------------------
PADI Rescue/DM 09100Z7445
Dr Dive/Wet Dream/Sea Cobra/Y-Knot/H2OBelow

Diving is my passion...I live to dive!

Siri seems smarter to me. I turned her off a year ago because she was painful to deal with.

Wow how are people getting mad about the new maps? Probably because it's brand new and way better than the google maps that android (and previously apple) uses LOL
Nope, the reports are that it sucks...!!

Attachments

• 198761_509327679097447_774196665_n.jpg
    198761_509327679097447_774196665_n.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 185
Wow...I love the maps, I can't see how someone wouldn't like them. I bet an employee of android or google wrote that :wink:

-------------------------------------------
PADI Rescue/DM 09100Z7445
Dr Dive/Wet Dream/Sea Cobra/Y-Knot/H2OBelow

Diving is my passion...I live to dive!

The clock on the iPad. A CLOCK. I am excited about the most simple, most stupid thing. But I missed having an alarm clock built in to the OS. Silly, I know. I use the clock constantly on hte iPhone.

I also like the drag down to check e-mail. All told, a nice update!

Wow...I love the maps, I can't see how someone wouldn't like them. I bet an employee of android or google wrote that :wink:
:shakehead: If you search iphone 5 maps problem on google, you can find dozens of stories by various authors. Do you have a Windows PC available? :laughing:

The clock on the iPad. A CLOCK. I am excited about the most simple, most stupid thing. But I missed having an alarm clock built in to the OS. Silly, I know. I use the clock constantly on hte iPhone.
Ipad, iphone, etc? :confused: I got confused when my daughter & I won an ipod on a grocery game, as I really didn't know what it was. I filed the claim and the company actually sent me a check, so we're getting her a nicer one.

The clock is in danger, you know. See Swiss Railway Weighs Challenge To Apple Over Trademark Clock

But one of those gadgets doesn't have an alarm clock? :silly: Fail!

That's great made my day. :)

Picture did not link, see above.
It's embedded. You should be able to see it. Are you trying to look from a smart phone of some sort? They're really not computers you know. :D

iPhone all the way, yes I know it is not a computer but it searches the Internet just fine. Need my MacBook to type papers and spreadsheets.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom