Did you upgrade your iPhone to iOS 6?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A lot of people I know are going in to upgrade to the iPhone 5, and are walking out with the S3 or RAZR M instead.

I don't know a single person who has gone from iOS device->anything else but I know a multitude of people who've gone from android/google/other smart device->iOS and never looked back! :)

-------------------------------------------
PADI Rescue/DM 09100Z7445
Dr Dive/Wet Dream/Sea Cobra/Y-Knot/H2OBelow

Diving is my passion...I live to dive!

I have never lost any of my contacts, of course my phone is synced with my gmail account . . . ohh and it isn't a sad little apple device ;-)

My iPhone isn't great because of its hardware - many Androids are more impressive for the same money. My iPhone rocks because of how well it is integrated with my other Apple devices. If you want just a smartphone get anything you want. If you want your notebook, tv, media center, wireless speakers and phone to work seamlessly together, try Apple. There are other ways to achieve the same effect, but Apple makes many things very easy.

My iPhone isn't great because of its hardware - many Androids are more impressive for the same money. My iPhone rocks because of how well it is integrated with my other Apple devices. If you want just a smartphone get anything you want. If you want your notebook, tv, media center, wireless speakers and phone to work seamlessly together, try Apple. There are other ways to achieve the same effect, but Apple makes many things very easy.
Agreed, I am currently trying to get my netbook, laptops (4), tablet and 2 smartphones to work together and access one sharedrive on the network. they don;t play well. . . . Apple would make that easy, but I refuse to dump another 10K+ into replacing EVERY device . . . lol . . .

Ohh I own a iPod touch, 2nd gen . . .

Was that better? ;-)

When I upgraded my 4s, I lost ALL my contacts :banghead:

You didn't do a backup first (either to iTunes or an iCloud backup)? :confused:

I have never lost any of my contacts, of course my phone is synced with my gmail account . . . ohh and it isn't a sad little apple device ;-)

That's because most Fandroids can't upgrade their phones (because the carriers won't let them and Google is cool with that).

Also, their reading comprehension is for s***:

Blackberry and Droids need not respond.
nonononono.gif

But, hey, Google has indexed every interaction in his digital life (for sale to the highest bidder), so lettercarrier has that going for him. :shakehead:

You didn't do a backup first (either to iTunes or an iCloud backup)? :confused:

That's because most Fandroids can't upgrade their phones (because the carriers won't let them and Google is cool with that). Also, their reading comprehension isn't for s***:

That is why I responded.

That is also why I root, and unlock allowing custom ROM to be installed ;-)

Mine as well. Both my iPad and my iPhone are synced to my Gmail and are also connect to some cloud up in the sky :D

Mine as well. Both my iPad and my iPhone are synced to my Gmail and are also connect to some cloud up in the sky :D

Is that even allowed in Canada? Are you allowed to have things that are fun? I thought you guys just ran around in funny hats and polar bear outfits clubbing baby seals and eating them . . .

Is that even allowed in Canada? Are you allowed to have things that are fun? I thought you guys just ran around in funny hats and polar bear outfits clubbing baby seals and eating them . . .

I have an App for clubbing the seals....:wink:

Reactions: D_B
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom