Did we find the bottom ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Soggy:
From this, your profile, your horrific lack of preparation, I will infer that you do not have the training do the dives you are doing. Best of luck to you. I hope you don't have any children depending on you.

3 daughters and 7 grand children. If I left my world today it's pretty well set up.
You know what....
South of the Mason Dixon Line we have this little thing called respect for your elders. Growing up we adore the old folks. Then, once we get to a certain age we're free to die anytime we want to. Yet , we still take care of our aging population down here.
Old people are never required to run the farm. At age 29 you still have a couple of more years before your too old to be usefull so please don't waist them :wink:
You'll understand once you get married... things just change
Make sure you monitor that BP it can sneek up on you too.

Now Soggy, bless your heart, there just has to be somebody up in "Wreck Valley" to pick on?
Why cherry pick me out of all the peps here at SB ?

Timeliner:
Not a bad idea at all Rick... I like it a lot !
Now... if I can just get PETA to give me a break on using a donkey to haul them that 1/8 mile down to the lake then I'll be set :D

Pack animal or not the extra air be it in a double or a large single is without a doubt a part of a proper plan.

I bet you'd like diving in that spot. It seems like your kind of place :wink:

I dunno man thats quite a bit of a haul, if the travis river doesn't turn back into a lake by the time summer roles around I'll be looking for new holes, been having my eye on Arkansas lakes.

FIXXERVI6:
I dunno man thats quite a bit of a haul, if the travis river doesn't turn back into a lake by the time summer roles around I'll be looking for new holes, been having my eye on Arkansas lakes.

Nothing better than Texas mud on a good day....except maybe a few great Ok. and Ark. lakes that you can actually dive deep....be it deep air or mix. Travis has a long way to go to recover I am thinking......course a few spots I dive in other states do require muleing of gear,,,not for some folks....then deep dark chilly water is scarry for some folks to begin with.....nothing much better than winter diving.

FIXXERVI6:

I've been having my eye on a bigger water craft :D
The problem with a new boat is the same as with the old one...
as soon as you buy it the thing is a foot too short ......

Frank you don't needs no freakin boat....we'll just swim to the off shore locations and then back....were still both alive,,,lol. :eyebrow: :D

Yes but the Sirens enjoy those creature comforts and you know...
I just can't argue with that :crafty:

Soggy:
I guess that 166 ft dives on a single 80 is a smart thing to do in Texas.... :rolleyes:

Remind me not to dive in Texas.

They must make AL80's larger in Texas, just like everything else there. The 80's we use in the rest of the diving world would be unsuitable for this dive. :wink:

Timeliner:
I've been having my eye on a bigger water craft :D
The problem with a new boat is the same as with the old one...
as soon as you buy it the thing is a foot too short ......

Well you can always nail a foot long piece of wood to the front of the boat..:eyebrow:

Soggy:
I guess that 166 ft dives on a single 80 is a smart thing to do in Texas.... :rolleyes:

Remind me not to dive in Texas.

Soggy, What is really sad is when people justify the stupitity.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom