Destin Dive Party Sept. 13 or 14th anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seaangel

Reaction score
I am going to be in Destin Sept.12th through 16th and would like to go diving. Thought I would see if there are any others that would like to and maybe we could set up a scubaboard dive party that weekend.

I would like to go out with the ScubaTech dive ops, and possibly dive the jetties some. I am open at this time if anyone has any other suggestions. We could also, maybe go out for dinner after diving?

I can also help with a place to stay if that is a consideration for the weekend.

Beach, Boat or both?

Boat with Scuba Tech. Jetties and one other site are off the beach. The jetties have to be done on the slack tide. The other beach site is an old pier that was washed under in a hurricane and it is accessed from the beach.

I am open to any or all of those options.

As a couple more weeks go by, I'll let you know. I will be over there this whole week (Aug 4th-10th), diving the jetties as well as a boat trip or two. I'll let you know how it went.

Tom

Thanks. That will be great to know. Keep me posted.
When I was there a couple of weeks ago it was raining and storming most of the weekend so I did not get to dive.

That would be great. I would like to know how things are. When I was there two weeks ago it was raining and stormed most of the weekend. No diving. I did go to the beach for a couple of hours Sunday morning, the water was great very good vis.

I know it is a few weeks away and everyone is busy with their lives, but for me I am still planning this weekend. I know there are alot of divers in the Destin and PBC area on this board. Anyone interested? How about other Florida, GA or Ala. scubaboard divers?

I am going to be gone on a liveaboard this week, but feel free to post or PM me if interested.

Want to dive with (1) a local, and (2) deeper and more intense (and less travelled!) than the charters will go to?

Have boat (see avatar), love to blow bubbles, dive nitrox, am out whenever I can be.

Holler at me - either PM me here or just email me.

Would love some (more) company... let's blow some bubbles. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom