Destin Dive Party Sept. 13 or 14th anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the Vortex Springs link.
If you have any others please post them.
I wanting to do a spring dive soon.

I have spent the last few years primarily exploring the Florida springs.

Destin trip,...Tides about noon both days,..we have had bad weather that should continue through October. Make a back up dive plan.

Depending,..If I get my boat running, I can take three additional may be four divers, we can hit Destin, St Andrews or shell island, or if weather,..Mill pon run or cypress.

My wrist is better and I still want to get out with you Genesis

Seriously - anyone from Scubaboard who wants to dive the Destin area, give a holler here - I check PMs regularly.

I will run out any time there are four people who want to go and the weather is nice, subject to my schedule of course...

As promised, albeit it a week late:

Thursday Morning did a 2 tank dive with Emerald Coast Scuba. 1st dive (8:55 am) was on the Miss Louise; Max Depth 56 ft; Water Temp 81 F; Vis ~30ft (not very clear though); lots of fish although nothing really stood out
2nd dive (10:48 am) was the Air Force Barge; Max Depth 69 ft; Water Temp 79 F; Vis ~30ft (again not very clear); again lots of fish, but nothing stood out

Friday Morning (7:20 am) single dive on the jetty. This was my first dive here; Max Depth 44ft; Water Temp 82 F; Vis 30 - 40ft; Nothing in particular stood out. Kinda cool just looking around the rocks and "washing" my hands at the sink. Not sure how far out we went.

Saturday Morning (8:06 am) single dive on the jetty. Max depth 47ft; Vis was down to about 20ft (prob due to current, as there was a pretty strong one present).

I had to reply to that one... :)

Heading out to go blow bubbles... will look in later! Its a beautiful day - don't be landlocked!

I just got home today from a liveaboard to Cay Sal. I am still rocking with the boat swells. I am still planning my trip down to Destin in September. Plans can be firmed up closer to Sept. 13th.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom