Dema....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm curious if there is anything new from Zeagle this year.

Actually, there is lots! New Flathead 7, new bcds, and reintroduction of a drysuit with a 4 way stretch....Lots of new goodies

Mike you posted at 4:12am...are you just getting in or just getting up....:D

you must have had a good run at the tables :wink:

From the pictures I have been seeing (elsewhere) doesn't seem to be a big crowd....and I guess Zeagle is not dealing:shakehead:

Actually, there is lots! New Flathead 7, new bcds, and reintroduction of a drysuit with a 4 way stretch....Lots of new goodies

I was afraid of that :depressed:. Now my Flathead VI's have to become stage bottles regs. lol

Any photos of the new reg?

Just stumbled upon this post....I'm a new diver in NW Indiana with nothing (minus mask snorkel and boots).....so anything that they are giving away as demos or free stuff is good for me....haha....anyway...have a great time out there and maybe hopefully one of these days i'll swing out to plainfield and stop in...only an hour from me.

No $ amount on the tag and the guy wouldn't talk to me about it. Guess it was a "pal" he sold them to :(

LOL...that was abou 2 am here, I was just getting in so it wasnt too late, but Im used to the 4am time.....I will be looking for pricing on all of this stuff today. Dont worry if the show ends, the specials will still be good....so we have some time :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom