Dema....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here in Vegas, made some money, lost more....But the scuba show is great!!!

Soooooo, Im here at the show, what are you guys looking for??? Deals are too be had, ask and you shall receive :D

Deals are on EVERYTHING ON OUR SITE....and almost anything you could want scuba related. I cant get everything....but pretty close

Tell me what your looking for, and let me go to work for you

Feel free to paypal me money for roulette:eyebrow:

I'm interested in the new Sea&Sea DX1200 HD camera.

actually, stupid i know , but im really want one of these neoprene headbands to protect my ears on boat trips so if you see anyone pimping them please let me know as i will get a couple

http://www.catchsomeair.us/shop/product.php?productid=16765&cat=280&page=1

mystic-headband-2.jpg

thanks

Last edited:
actually, stupid i know , but im really want one of these neoprene headbands to protect my ears on boat trips so if you see anyone pimping them please let me know as i will get a couple

mystic-headband-2.jpg

thanks

Ditto!

mystic-headband-2.jpg

thanks

Will do

Back
Top Bottom