Dema....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stage kits.

Maybe a tech skin . . . I dunno. Have to see the colors.

Hope to meet you Friday or Saturday, while I'm there!

Halcyon coming soon to our line up Lynn....Im also partnering with Greg Such, of Shipwreck Adventures, to bring some more classes and expertise to our area....

I will be walking around....Tall goofy looking blonde guy, with a backpack on :D

LOL - Feel free to laugh as loud as you want :wink:
YouTube - How to Put on a Whites Fusion Drysuit

Will you be at the SB booth lynn?? I will have to stop by. Look forward to meeting you as well

I have an extra pass for anyone needing entry....Worth $700 billion dollars so I can bailout the country....Someones gotta do the right thing :popcorn:

I'm interested in just the camera with it's housing since I already have a pair of strobes.
I'll be in Vegas friday and would really enjoy seeing the show if that pass is available.

I'll just be wandering around, awestruck, but I'm sure I'll hit the SB booth, as well as the DSS and Dive X-tras booths at some point.

I'm interested in just the camera with it's housing since I already have a pair of strobes.
I'll be in Vegas friday and would really enjoy seeing the show if that pass is available.

Its available...$70, and your new name is Larry:D

I'll just be wandering around, awestruck, but I'm sure I'll hit the SB booth, as well as the DSS and Dive X-tras booths at some point.

I will be on the lookout for ya...ENJOY THE SHOW!!!

Mike looking for a Zeagle Escape size small...

mine got a hole in it in Fiji this year and I thought I had it fixed but it is still leaking somewhere....

I put a check in the mail for the roulette wheel....is $20.00 enough:rofl3:

Mike looking for a Zeagle Escape size small...

mine got a hole in it in Fiji this year and I thought I had it fixed but it is still leaking somewhere....

I put a check in the mail for the roulette wheel....is $20.00 enough:rofl3:

I told him to put $20 on roulette for me too, rofl! :D

hey mike ... how about a kick A$$ manta CR-1 reel?
possibly a halcyon 60 evolve?
how about a ridiculous deal on a gt3/cdx5? (dont care about dvt since i want din)
tell me someone has a nice bungee boot for a VT3 wrist mount?
any crazy deals on a vt3 transmitter?
any good deals on dive rite in scuba gift certificates?
any "can't pass it up" deals on strobes? just need one for a night any low vis beacon.

sending you an email for more specific info

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom