Dema....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok here are the larger versions :D

Attachments

• 1024081356.jpg
    1024081356.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 1024081355a.jpg
    1024081355a.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 85
  • 1024081355.jpg
    1024081355.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 83
Thanks for the pics, I'm looking forward to seeing some specs and eventually some reviews and comparisons of this reg.

Ok here are the larger versions :D

Thanks for the look Frank!

I'd seen the new 2nd stage look but not the 1st stage.

Functional changes I like:
* Finally a streamlined exhaust Tee on the 2nd stage. I cut one of my own down years ago and the bubbles remained the same. This might even reduce the effort of exhalation a bit. (The new parts should upgrade an old 2nd stage easily.)
* Back to chrome and adding black matt finish. The satin finish they have used for several years is the worst for showing scratches and dings.
* A polymer environmental cap for the FH series for you cold water guys. Some northern guys used to put the DS V cap on the VI.

Debatable benefit changes:
* Lighter weight
* 5th LP port

Last edited:
Shhhh...Dont tell everyone Ron...We have that whole LDS persona we have to take on and be hated :wink: LOL

Its been a pleasure dealing with you and Ken, too bad you guys arent closer. I would love to be your LDS of choice and have you guys coming in and buggin me everyday

Back
Top Bottom