Dema....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you see ProMate Scuba there...could you ask them if they sell a conversion for Tornado 1st stage to environmentally seal it? They sell one with seal (DF300E) and another without (DF300). I got ahold of them via their phone number (to locate a local dealer) on the website but they said they were at the show.

I want a solus SU-2500 canister light. Whats scubapro selling mk17's (DIN) and S600's for? I want a way to make my nomad into a 1 piece continuous HOG harness (thats impossible to my knowledge without sewing stuff). if the guy that makes those aga mask light mounts (they are on ebay all the time, inodive.com) I would be interested in 1 of those too if they were a bit cheaper, mine was $145 last year and that was shipped to my door.

Oh and I have a buildup project to start budgeting for thats gonna require 2 evolution rebreathers, 2 hammerhead rebreathers, 1 kiss rebreather, and some misc parts from other rebreathers. if you can get all that for say $50 you gotta deal ;-)

OK, I still have a dema ticket if someone is interested...

Pinnacle has a new neoprene drysuit, with merino...Looks pretty nice!! They dont have alot in the way of specials, but tell me exactly what you want, I will give you a special price :D

On all of the others, Im making a list, and checking it twice, and gonna find it all out for you tomorrow :wink:

Any specifics, email me at mike@diverightinscuba.com Off to dinner

Faber LP 85 doubles. Went by Faber's booth and they had a set there all doubled up with a SOLD tag on them wahhhhhhh LOL. But I did get to see John Chatterton (probably spelled this wrong) talking up one of the sales guys.

Lots a cool stuff here and my 1st time in Vegas so this ROCKS!!

Terri

What did they sell for??:cool2:

Faber LP 85 doubles. Went by Faber's booth and they had a set there all doubled up with a SOLD tag on them wahhhhhhh LOL. But I did get to see John Chatterton (probably spelled this wrong) talking up one of the sales guys.

Lots a cool stuff here and my 1st time in Vegas so this ROCKS!!

Terri

I'm interested in the Apeks XTX50 octo and Oxycheq's Mach V Extreme Series Wing, if you can find it at a deal, please let me know. I'm very interested in purchasing.

I'm curious if there is anything new from Zeagle this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom