deep six fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I love my Eddy's, but for drysuit I switched to a different (heavier) fin. I ordered a new ds... does everyone here diving dry with Eddy's dive in a trilam? I couldn't get my ass end down without heavier fins in a neo suit.

I would love to be able to switch back to my Eddy's in my new suit.
Yes, trilam drysuit

I love my Eddy's, but for drysuit I switched to a different (heavier) fin. I ordered a new ds... does everyone here diving dry with Eddy's dive in a trilam? I couldn't get my ass end down without heavier fins in a neo suit.

I would love to be able to switch back to my Eddy's in my new suit.
Yes trilam. I only don't use them in round bottomed steel twinsets. I'm experimenting with my rebreather.

But that's all I dive:(
I dive mine with sidemounted steels (HP100s and LP50s, xDeep Stealth, freshwater only at this point) without issue... so far. I'm wondering how the extra fluff of winter undergarments might change things but not too worried. It'll probably just take a little figuring out—I'm certainly not going to put on ankle weights!

I dive mine with sidemounted steels (HP100s and LP50s, xDeep Stealth, freshwater only at this point) without issue... so far. I'm wondering how the extra fluff of winter undergarments might change things but not too worried. It'll probably just take a little figuring out—I'm certainly not going to put on ankle weights!

I wear heavy undies all the time. No issues. These really are all purpose fins.

I use my Eddys SM and CCR. 😁
Did anyone ever tell you έχεις τούβλο για μυαλό? "You have a brick for a brain"

I'm naturally head heavy :oops:

I wear heavy undies all the time. No issues. These really are all purpose fins.
Truth be told when I started diving doubles a few years ago I felt head heavy and I was told a heavier fin would work. I never really gave the Eddy's another shot because the other fins were great.. maybe I'll give them another go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom