deep six fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can buy them off the website and have them shipped to you. They are not in stores anywhere, as a general rule.

Where are they manufactured?

Looks like a nice fin, but I don't like that these and these and the new jets have a stupid hanging hole in the trailing edge.

Looks like a nice fin, but I don't like that these and these and the new jets have a stupid hanging hole in the trailing edge.
Are you trypophobic?

Taiwan

They are a great fin. I’ve been using them for four years.

Wonder if they come out of the same factory as the new jet fins.

Classmate for my recent CCR class was had been diving the lighter weight Hollis fins, the gray ones. He was very foot heavy. My WI instructor’s shop actually sells the Eddys and has stock. Classmate got a pair of the Eddys and loved them. Said finning was so much easier.

I love my Eddy's, but for drysuit I switched to a different (heavier) fin. I ordered a new ds... does everyone here diving dry with Eddy's dive in a trilam? I couldn't get my ass end down without heavier fins in a neo suit.

I would love to be able to switch back to my Eddy's in my new suit.

Back
Top Bottom