Deep Dixie Diver Mega Trip to Key Largo WHEN Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So how come it took a lady to spin you college guys into action? On a side note, never underestimate the college guy to find a cheap place to sleep.

philmottrek99and02:
So how come it took a lady to spin you college guys into action? On a side note, never underestimate the college guy to find a cheap place to sleep.

Hey I'd sleep in a sleeping bag on the floor if one of yall would let me... I ain't picky! We're all about cost-cutting and dollar-efficiency. But I STILL refuse to drink Nattie lights.

BRANDY:
I know you Georgia and Alabama boys like to camp but at 40 a night you cant beat it. Plus in may/june its gonna be hot in the keys.

Brandy,
Are you assuming that I'll allow the A/C to be used? I don't want to them to get used to luxury. Then they might go back to school, change majors, make tons of money and enjoy the good life!
Howard

Yeah, I am all for sleeping on the floor somewhere. A car even? Thats all I need. Save more money for other stuff... like gear.

Ill be in Huntsville for the summer by Mermorial Day, so the drive should be going through ATL according to mapquest (surprise to me). I dont mind the driving at all, I just really dont know if I trust my jeep to make it down to the keys and back. It only comes up as a 14 hour drive. I can knock that out easy.

utdivermatt:
Yeah, I am all for sleeping on the floor somewhere. A car even? Thats all I need. Save more money for other stuff... like gear.

Ill be in Huntsville for the summer by Mermorial Day, so the drive should be going through ATL according to mapquest (surprise to me). I dont mind the driving at all, I just really dont know if I trust my jeep to make it down to the keys and back. It only comes up as a 14 hour drive. I can knock that out easy.

Well heck if you're in huntsville, it's just a short drive for you to meet up with the big group. Save yourself some money. And I've got a jeep too, and if yours is anything like mine it's unpredictable.

I Want To Dive Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya man.... the reason I've been so glued to the forum is because i'm having diving withdrawals. First dive of the year coming up next week for me. But I can't wait for this trip..... gotta get my AOW in the meantime so I can do the Spiegel.

Here is your solution. (see pic)

plumber.jpg
[/IMG]

BRANDY:
I Want To Dive Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So where are we going??????

Back
Top Bottom