Deep Dixie Diver Mega Trip to Key Largo WHEN Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Why would I pay for you to annoy me? I got it for free Saturday. :D No, wait a minute, I think it cost me a case of beer...:11:

denisegg:
Why would I pay for you to annoy me? I got it for free Saturday. No, wait a minute, I think it cost me a case of beer...

I drank 1 beer thank you. Don't forget the pair of gloves.. that I found while we were cleaning out Michael's truck! LOL!

I didn't annoy you.. I entertained you!

frankc420:
.. I entertained you!

Shhhhhhhh...you were suppose to keep quiet about that...:wink:

So is Cristal Clear charters going to be cheaper for us as a group?

DawgDiver:
So is Cristal Clear charters going to be cheaper for us as a group?

How many are for sure going? 7 so far?

Ok here's what I just received. Cristal Clear has rooms at Keys Motel for $237.15, each room has a King size bed and 2 double beds.

Diving group discount is $55 per trip for 6+ divers. If we book more than 2 paying dive trips, the price goes down to $50 per trip.

Here's something nice, group leader trips are free. So, that would drop the pricing down for 8 peolple to $48.12 per trip (if everyone paid, including the group leader). Nitrox fills are $12, air is free.

frankc420:
Ok here's what I just received. Cristal Clear has rooms at Keys Motel for $237.15, each room has a King size bed and 2 double beds.

Diving group discount is $55 per trip for 6+ divers. If we book more than 2 paying dive trips, the price goes down to $50 per trip.

Here's something nice, group leader trips are free. So, that would drop the pricing down for 8 peolple to $48.12 per trip (if everyone paid, including the group leader). Nitrox fills are $12, air is free.

A King size bed AND a 2 double beds? Or a king size bed OR 2 doubles?

Five of us have booked a 2br/2bth condo at Ocean Pointes for 239.00 per night. Howard and his son still need someone to go in with them for a room

denisegg:
Five of us have booked a 2br/2bth condo at Ocean Pointes for 239.00 per night. Howard and his son still need someone to go in with them for a room

I'm going in on a room with them if we can get 5. so I make 3. Frank?

Back
Top Bottom