Deep Dixie Diver Mega Trip to Key Largo WHEN Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is an open invitation. How many Miss divers are you talking about? Frank is from Miss and he is going.

I don't know. I need to talk to my two dive buddys. We have been trying to plan a trip to the keys for few months now. I just ran across this thread. We were looking at sometime in May. Three maybe Four people.

Okay, well just post when you find out for sure. There are others looking for someone to share a room with. The rooms need to be booked before they fill up.

I want to go! Is it a week or weekend long event? I need to go to the first page and see. :)

Michael

mulefeathers:
I don't know. I need to talk to my two dive buddys. We have been trying to plan a trip to the keys for few months now. I just ran across this thread. We were looking at sometime in May. Three maybe Four people.

Yeah, me and UTmatt are trying to find 2 or 3 other people to split a room with. If we get a total of 5 people (us 2 included) it will be about $133 per person for 3 nights.

AND incase you missed it earlier, we are getting group discounts on our diving, so that saves you even more money. Get with your buds and find out, we gotta get crackin' on the whole bookin thing.... people are gonna start bookin' like crazy down there as memorial day draws closer.

Well, I'm going, and chances are Michael will go. That's 2 from Pearl/Brandon, MS area already. I sent the guy from MS a PM but haven't gotten a response yet. We'll see what he wants to do!

Ok Iv e been online for a while..........don't want to wade through 21 pages........this trip, is planned for Memorial Day weekend? ( please tell me no, because I was starting to get excited thinking maybe I could swing it when school was out, but that weekend is always dedicated to my oldest grandson and the renienassance ( I know I can't spell) fair
Skybird

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom