Deep Dixie Diver Mega Trip to Key Largo WHEN Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brandy is not going Saturday....So whoever (that includes you Mike) doesn't go Saturday has to make it up to me (the leader of the Deep Dixie Gang) by taking me somewhere else of equal or greater value.....

If I can get them to respond to my emails, then we will consider that option. If you know the op any better than I do, feel free to send them an email.

frankc420:
Left a VM, I'll let you know what she says!

Mr. pick up the phone and get it done, we're waiting..................................

Get off em!

With Cristal Clear Charters:

25th, wide opened at both Key Largo and Islamorada locations.

26th & 27th - Key Largo - Running Reefs - Morning, leaves @ 8:30am
- Afternoons are wide open.

26th & 27th - Islamorada - Running Wrecks - Morning, leaves @ 8:30am
- Afternoons are wide open.

They do offer shallow wreck for OW. Deep wreck requires AOW OR a hired guide. Guides are $50 for an individual, or $25 per person if more than one person needs a guide.

Reef dives are OW or higher. Night dives are based on comfort level of the diver.

We CAN use our free dives as night dives if we want. If we decide to do more dives with them after the freebie, they are $70 (includes tanks and weights) for a 2 tank dive. If we book 3 or more trips w/ them (per person) the prices goes down to $60 per trip.

The wrecks they are currently running are: Eagle South, Speigal, Duane, Bib.

We can get group rates also, she said she thinks it makes the trips $50-$55 per person per trip, but one person must make a deposit and there is a deadline for final payment.

Frank0, are you and Michael going?

Back
Top Bottom