December roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

12/5 - 12/14, casa, 3P
Sweet! It was always so sad to see ya pretty much departing as were arriving and only catch a few dives together. The 3P's X-mas crew is coming back in full force and I'm glad to see we'll be diving together again. Can't wait to see ya Gary. Cat says Hi!

So sad Rob... After all this you arrive and dive with 3P's on the day I depart! Oh well, you'll probably be another I see in the airport arriving when I'm departing back to the cold totally bummed out. :)
Well shoot! We're doing the bag drag on the afternoon of 12/25, so actually we won't be diving with 3P until the 26th (weather permitting).

Name............................Date.........................Staying At.................Dive Op
Mantaman............................10/21 - 12/2?...............Casa....................................3P
jbjclj (Jay & Cheryl)...........10/23 - 12/4 ................Villa Las Anclas .............3P
Divegoose............................11/20 - 12/4..................Scuba Club.......................Scuba Club
don98....................................11/25 - 12/4 ................Casa Mexicana ..............3P
gstrek +2..............................11/27 - 12/4.................Scuba Club......................Scuba Club
NDL_Diver+wife................11/27 - 12/18...............Condo North...................Aldora
v&j..........................................11/27 - 12/18...............Villa Las Anclas...............3P
jonhall...................................11/27 - 12/4..................Coral Princes...................?(maybe Pepe)
jonhall...................................12/4 - 12/11..................El Cid La Ceiba ..............?(maybe Babieca)
ReefHound..........................12/3 - 12/12 ................Allegro...............................Scuba Shack?
Deepsea21..........................12/3 - 12/25.................Casa Mexicana................3P
Grateful................................12/4 - 12/11..................?...........................................Salty Endeavors
diveallthetime....................12/4 - 12/15...........Villa's Chango & Blanca...Papa Hogs
Guerrila_Divemaster+1..12/4 - 12/19.................Allegro...............................Pro Divers
Gopbroek............................12/5 - 12/14.................Casa....................................3P
DandyDon...........................12/8 - 12/15 ...............Mary Carmen...................Salty Endeavors
ScubaJCBS+7D+2ND.....12/11 - 12/18..............Condo - south..................Dive Palancar
bvbellomo...........................?before Xmas.................?..........................................?
Matt & Sandi.....................12/24 - 12/31..............Blue Angel..........................Blue Angel
Rob9876+1D+3ND.........12/25 - 1/1...................Condo - centro.................3P
turtlegurl+1.......................12/26 - 1/3....................Casa del Mar.....................Cozumel Marine World

Annotation 2021-11-18 183119.jpg

I'll be there from 11/25 to 12/27. But I'll probably spend christmas with my sister and niece(in Playa del Carmen).

Undecided where I'll be staying(probably rent an appartment with a kitchen, as I'm on keto and want to cook my own food, but I'm unsure how long I'll stay there vs stay with my sister in Playa del Carmen) or what company I'll be diving with. I'm hoping to find one with CCR rental.

Anyone coming first week of December that might be traveling light and be willing to bring a DAN emergency O2 kit?

I need to call the airlines and find out the exact rules - as far as I know, the valve just has to be out of the tank.

I wish I could, but my bags are stuffed.
I need to call the airlines and find out the exact rules - as far as I know, the valve just has to be out of the tank.
The tank will not be O2 clean. I don't know what else is in the one you want as they have several.

Anyone coming first week of December that might be traveling light and be willing to bring a DAN emergency O2 kit?

I am coming down on the 4th out of DFW

Back
Top Bottom