August 2022 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

July 31-Aug 11. Staying at Cozumel Palace. Just 2 of us. Not sure of the dive op yet, maybe Aqua Safari or 3P's or Dressel.

Edit: decided on 3P's
I am diving with 3ps at the same time. Maybe see you on the boat.

Name..............................Date.................Staying At.........................Dive Op
Jlyle with friends & kin.....7/30-8/20............Scuba Club................................Scuba Club
Fates13, twosome--------7/31------------Cozumel Palace-------------Undecided
Don98 with 5........................8/6-8/13..............Casa Mexican...........................Tres Pelicanos
Hairtriggr-----------------8/6-8/21--------house in Costa del Sol-----Scuba Du
Del2451 & Joanne.............8/8-8/20...............El Cid...........................................DWM
DandyDon............................8/16-8/24.............El Chepo Mary Carmen.......Salty Endeavors
MachoGrande.....................8/27 - 9/3.............Blue Angel................................Blue Angel
Mcpowell----------------Week of 27th----El Cantil--------------------Bottom Time Divers
Judydivescoz & hubs......All month and more, living and playing there.

Mike j Just. 8/9-814. Staying hotel Coz. Diving w 3P’s

Name..............................Date.................Staying At.........................Dive Op
Jlyle with friends & kin.....7/30-8/20............Scuba Club................................Scuba Club
Fates13, twosome--------7/31------------Cozumel Palace-------------Undecided
Don98 with 5........................8/6-8/13..............Casa Mexican...........................Tres Pelicanos
Hairtriggr-----------------8/6-8/21--------house in Costa del Sol-----Scuba Du
Del2451 & Joanne.............8/8-8/20...............El Cid...........................................DWM
Mike jj--------------------8/9-8/14--------Hotel Coz-------------------Tres Pelicanos
DandyDon............................8/16-8/24.............El Chepo Mary Carmen.......Salty Endeavors
Gopbroek----------------8/22 - 8/30------Casa?-----------------------Tres Pelicanos
MachoGrande.....................8/27 - 9/3.............Blue Angel................................Blue Angel
Mcpowell----------------Week of 27th----El Cantil--------------------Bottom Time Divers
Judydivescoz & hubs......All month and more, living and playing there.

I kept waiting and waiting for someone else to start this thread, but now that we can almost see August, it's gotta bed done, right.

Name.............................Date.........................Staying At.................Dive Op
DandyDon...........................8/16-8/24.............El Chepo Mary Carmen......Salty Endeavors

Or, am I the only one going in August...??
This is my annual Birthday trip, so if anyone wants to meet for dinner on Monday, the 22nd, let me know. 🤠
I love to introduce divers to Cozumel that have never been. Bringing one next week. Can't wait!

*August 13-20
*Staying in a house near 17 and 20 near the church
*Diving with Blue Project

Fwiw, it looks like fates13 edited his/her post and is diving with Tres Pelicanos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom