December roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I could, but my bags are stuffed.

The tank will not be O2 clean. I don't know what else is in the one you want as they have several.
I appreciate it - the tank is no problem, anytime a valve comes off a "clean" tank, they need recleaned. I'm guessing the valve is loose in the tank when it's shipped (hoping) from DAN.
I am coming down on the 4th out of DFW
I'll try and call DAN on Friday or worse case Monday and get the weight and what it is kinda thing. - Thank you!!!

Just paid my reservation for 3P, plan to be there from the 5-11. Probably staying at Quinta Suites, but won't book until my plane leaves the ground - too many things can go wrong at airports now.

I'm in Playa del Carmen right now, taking the ferry over in a couple of hours.

Name............................Date.........................Staying At.................Dive Op
Mantaman............................10/21 - 12/2?...............Casa....................................3P
jbjclj (Jay & Cheryl)...........10/23 - 12/4 ................Villa Las Anclas .............3P
Divegoose............................11/20 - 12/4..................Scuba Club.......................Scuba Club
don98....................................11/25 - 12/4 ................Casa Mexicana ..............3P
kaerius...................................11/26 - 12/27...............?............................................?
gstrek +2..............................11/27 - 12/4.................Scuba Club......................Scuba Club
NDL_Diver+wife................11/27 - 12/18...............Condo North...................Aldora
v&j..........................................11/27 - 12/18...............Villa Las Anclas...............3P
jonhall...................................11/27 - 12/4..................Coral Princes...................?(maybe Pepe)
jonhall...................................12/4 - 12/11..................El Cid La Ceiba ..............?(maybe Babieca)
ReefHound..........................12/3 - 12/12 ................Allegro...............................Scuba Shack?
Deepsea21..........................12/3 - 12/25.................Casa Mexicana................3P
Grateful................................12/4 - 12/11..................?...........................................Salty Endeavors
diveallthetime....................12/4 - 12/15...........Villa's Chango & Blanca...Papa Hogs
Guerrila_Divemaster+1..12/4 - 12/19.................Allegro...............................Pro Divers
bvbellomo...........................12/5 - 12/11................Quinta Suites.....................3P
Gopbroek............................12/5 - 12/14.................Casa....................................3P
DandyDon...........................12/8 - 12/15 ...............Mary Carmen...................Salty Endeavors
ScubaJCBS+7D+2ND.....12/11 - 12/18..............Condo - south..................Dive Palancar
Matt & Sandi.....................12/24 - 12/31..............Blue Angel..........................Blue Angel
Rob9876+1D+3ND.........12/25 - 1/1...................Condo - centro.................3P
turtlegurl+1.......................12/26 - 1/3....................Casa del Mar.....................Cozumel Marine World

Tracy and I will be there the 13th-18th, staying 2 nights at our own house and the rest (because somebody* booked flights before checking our rental calendar) at Hacienda San Miguel. Probably not diving since we wouldn't be able to get our gear stowed back in the closets, and it's just a brief visit.

mstevens & Tracy............12/13 - 12/18.............Casa Suzana & Hacienda San Miguel.........Likely not diving

*Yes. The one who got ahead of himself would be me.

Also, bummed because Christmas and New Year's are my favorite times to be there, but I'm working Christmas and have to be there bright and early on the 2nd. And somebody didn't block rental of his own house, so we wouldn't be able to stay there.

@mstevens Sorry to hear that. I know it's nice to use your own gear, but you could always use rental gear (or dive with a dive op who provides gear at no extra charge).

Name............................Date.........................Staying At.................Dive Op
Mantaman............................10/21 - 12/2?...............Casa....................................3P
jbjclj (Jay & Cheryl)...........10/23 - 12/4 ................Villa Las Anclas .............3P
Divegoose............................11/20 - 12/4..................Scuba Club.......................Scuba Club
don98....................................11/25 - 12/4 ................Casa Mexicana ..............3P
kaerius...................................11/26 - 12/27...............?............................................?
gstrek +2..............................11/27 - 12/4.................Scuba Club......................Scuba Club
NDL_Diver+wife................11/27 - 12/18...............Condo North...................Aldora
v&j..........................................11/27 - 12/18...............Villa Las Anclas...............3P
jonhall...................................11/27 - 12/4..................Coral Princes...................?(maybe Pepe)
jonhall...................................12/4 - 12/11..................El Cid La Ceiba ..............?(maybe Babieca)
ReefHound..........................12/3 - 12/12 ................Allegro...............................Scuba Shack?
Deepsea21..........................12/3 - 12/25.................Casa Mexicana................3P
Grateful................................12/4 - 12/11..................?...........................................Salty Endeavors
diveallthetime....................12/4 - 12/15...........Villa's Chango & Blanca...Papa Hogs
Guerrila_Divemaster+1..12/4 - 12/19.................Allegro...............................Pro Divers
bvbellomo...........................12/5 - 12/11................Quinta Suites.....................3P
Gopbroek............................12/5 - 12/14.................Casa....................................3P
DandyDon...........................12/8 - 12/15 ...............Mary Carmen...................Salty Endeavors
ScubaJCBS+7D+2ND.....12/11 - 12/18..............Condo - south..................Dive Palancar
mstevens & Tracy............12/13 - 12/18..Casa Suzana & Hac. San Mig..Likely not diving
Matt & Sandi.....................12/24 - 12/31..............Blue Angel..........................Blue Angel
Rob9876+1D+3ND.........12/25 - 1/1...................Condo - centro.................3P
turtlegurl+1.......................12/26 - 1/3....................Casa del Mar.....................Cozumel Marine World

Ok, last-minute trip for me and my wife. Flying in Friday, Dec 10, taking a ferry to PDC for two nights there in Hotel Real Del Mayab and 2 days of cenote diving with Cenote Xperience. Coming back on Dec 12 to stay in Quita Suites and dive with 3P. Back on Dec 19.

I actually arrived mid November but since my gear (and most everything else) has sat down here for 2 years, I had to get a few things taken care of first. Took regs into Coz Scuba repair and had to replace 2 rotting hoses. Also bought a new, temporary, computer since the boot holding my old one disintegrated when I picked it up. I can't find my main computer so might have left it in Canada. A new teric will arrive at Christmas with my brother. Merry Christmas from me to me with much love. Long story short, I start diving on this Saturday with Living Underwater. Staying at my house. Here until mid April. Longer if Saskatchewan remains a covid hot mess.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom