August 2022 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

August 20th to 27th--Casa Mexicana--Dive with Cristina--solo. Worried I may be diving alone all week--that sucks.

Headed back again August 24-28. Diving with Aldora and staying at the Cougar I mean Casa Mexicanas. Can’t wait!

Name..............................Date.................Staying At.........................Dive Op
Jlyle with friends & kin.....7/30-8/20............Scuba Club................................Scuba Club
Fates13, twosome--------7/31------------Cozumel Palace-------------Tres Pelicanos
Don98 with 5........................8/6-8/13..............Casa Mexican...........................Tres Pelicanos
Hairtriggr-----------------8/6-8/21--------house in Costa del Sol-----Scuba Du
Del2451 & Joanne.............8/8-8/20...............El Cid...........................................DWM
Mike jj--------------------8/9-8/14--------Hotel Coz-------------------Tres Pelicanos
DandyDon............................8/16-8/24.............El Chepo Mary Carmen.......Salty Endeavors
Bshort4..................................8/20-8/27.............Casa Mexicana........................Dive with Cristina
Gopbroek----------------8/22 - 8/30------Casa?-----------------------Tres Pelicanos
ReadyTo Dive......................8/24-8/28..............Casa Mexicana........................Aldora
MachoGrande.....................8/27 - 9/3.............Blue Angel................................Blue Angel
Mcpowell----------------Week of 27th----El Cantil--------------------Bottom Time Divers
Judydivescoz & hubs......All month and more, living and playing there.

Hi all, I just saw this thread...

I just went to Cozumel for a 5 night trip July 21-26 with a small group from a local dive shop. We stayed at Scuba Club. Excellent trip! The resort was excellent for a dive resort and being July was not crowed at all. We were on the same boat all week with the same guide (Junior) who was excellent. In fact the whole crew was awesome! The diving was spectacular, the coral structures are amazing, and probably saw the most sea life ever. The drift diving was really cool, I've done drift dives before , but nothing like this.. Great trip!

I will also be going to Key Largo the last weekend of this month, August. I am taking my adult son for his first ocean diving since he was just certified. I am really looking forward to this trip! We are staying and diving with Amy Slates Amoray Resort. I have dove the Keys many times but in the Marathon area. Looking forward to diving Key Largo!

Diving with Aldora Aug 22-28th. Staying at the Presidente.
Hi.

Thinking of staying at the Presidente and using the dive op there. However, also considered Aldora. Can you tell me why you chose Aldora?

Thanks

Hi.

Thinking of staying at the Presidente and using the dive op there. However, also considered Aldora. Can you tell me why you chose Aldora?

Thanks
Is there a resident dive op at the Presidente?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom