December 30 Trip Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
i actually never felt you on my tank... only jaime on my ankles... did mons get a picture of us doing that? she said we looked funny

Jag

nah actually she was to busy hanging on to my doubles as well. i felt like a violated manta ray being abused:)

Never have had to share air with anybody so far (knock on wood) but came close once. Surfaced with 100 psi on the 2nd dive at verde due to deco obligations also. How was it using spoon's long hose? Easier than a regular octo?

midwestdvr:
Never have had to share air with anybody so far (knock on wood) but came close once. Surfaced with 100 psi on the 2nd dive at verde due to deco obligations also. How was it using spoon's long hose? Easier than a regular octo?
my 1st time to buddy breathe too... same reason, darn deco

the best part was that we didn't have to really bump into each other w/c was what was happening when i was sharing from the DM on a short hose

still hard with the current but i can see where it would be overall a better setup than the usual short octo

Jag

chip104:
ALWAYS CLIP OFF YOUR SPG! NEVER HAVE ANY GEAR HANGING.

^ entanglement hazards are a real PITA to fix in heavy current.

i did that to purposely stress you. ha!

shugar:
lesson 2: make sure iris dives with a computer

and to stress you too, jag :)

Just curious, how'd you guys end up with a deco obligation? Was it planned?

subzero:
Just curious, how'd you guys end up with a deco obligation? Was it planned?
nope... my bad... spent 1 minute too long at depth, didn't ascend to a shallower depth when i saw my comp say 1 minute... since i passed it, mosquito went into auto deco obligation

check out lesson #2

Jag

Back
Top Bottom