Dania Erojacks May 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

phree337:
More pics....I was going to post some pics of the cookout in the park, but they turned out to be a bit too risque for the general Scubaboard.com audience.... :eyebrow:(Let's see who shows up next time.... LOL)

Phree, can you pm me the pics. Send some to Grier too...

scbababe:
Phree, can you pm me the pics. Send some to Grier too...

He just did. Whew!!! (Heart racing, mouth dry, too much excitement to be sitting at work...)

I didn't realize that they allowed nude scuba at Dania... (Or was that surface interval at Haulover?)

Who mentioned anything about nude scuba???

He enjoys it doing it as he's heard everything looks 25% bigger underwater. :D

Personally I don't like the idea of personal worm looking parts dangling around all those hungry fish. :11:

Marc

FLL Diver:
He enjoys it doing it as he's heard everything looks 25% bigger underwater. :D

Personally I don't like the idea of personal worm looking parts dangling around all those hungry fish. :11:

Marc

Now, Marc, you know I'm biting my tongue to keep from discussing worm-looking parts. The water's not that cold!

(No! No! No, Evil Twin! You can't use the term Moray of Amore on a family-oriented board...)

Scuba_Jenny:
Who mentioned anything about nude scuba???

Don't act innocent! I'm talking about the photos that Phree sent. Jenny, I thought you guys were more modest!

sorry...

GrierHPharmD:
Don't act innocent! I'm talking about the photos that Phree sent. Jenny, I thought you guys were more modest!

Oooo.... there's pictures? Can I see, can I see!

Marc
I'm going NO CARB this fall. No Cheney, No Ashcroft, No Rumsfeld and No Bush!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom