4 tanker on Explorer in Boynton Beach / $21/tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lots of fun - good to see some old friends and meet some new ones...first full dive day of the season for me...posted some pics in Kevs Boynton Chronicles thread.

....i think the sleepy effects of an early morning, all day diving and huge amounts of apres-dive food was coutracted by the sunburn keeping me awake on the way home... hope to make it back sometime soon. (well actually i'[m looking for sharks in juptier on sat, but that;s only a fleeting day trip)

lots of fun - good to see some old friends and meet some new ones...first full dive day of the season for me...posted some pics in Kevs Boynton Chronicles thread.

....i think the sleepy effects of an early morning, all day diving and huge amounts of apres-dive food was coutracted by the sunburn keeping me awake on the way home... hope to make it back sometime soon. (well actually i'[m looking for sharks in juptier on sat, but that;s only a fleeting day trip)

Stu, great getting to meet and diving with you. Saw the pics on the Boynton Chronicles thread . . . they are great!!

Glad you made it home safely . . . looking forward to diving with you again!!

TAS

It was nice meeting you Stu. I though you might fine one of these just what you need.
Stu Special

It was nice meeting you Stu. I though you might fine one of these just what you need.
Stu Special

haha - i actually dived with them last summer (although resisted buying one of the hoods) - they actually have dry suits for superman, spiderman and tiggrr as well !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom