4 tanker on Explorer in Boynton Beach / $21/tank

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

She's starting to become violent when it happens.

thesmiting.jpg

Robert Palmer joined our crazy little group on this days dives. I'm not sure if he will return to dive with us or not, having witnessed first hand the insanity we call fun. You are always welcome Robert.

:confused:Robert Palmer?

So it appears Muffinhead has a lobster in her catch bag, who gave it to her?

After she whacked me in the head, I was a little dazed and handed the ONESPEEDED lobster to her so she could go home with two. :D

Last edited:
After she whacked me in the head, I was a little dazed and handed the ONESPEEDED lobster to her so could go home with two. :D

Hmmm, and they say violence never solves anything.

They who? Where? Bet they won't say that twice!:viking2:

I had a great time. Thanks for letting me join the fun. This is the first time I have been able to login since Friday. Now I get some of the comments on the boat.

I had left Saturday moring with ice on my windshield to go diving and came home with a sun burn. It doesn't get much better. The only thing that could have been better was if I zipped my drysuit all the way before jumping in.:dork: I bet I don't make that mistake again.

I had a great time. Thanks for letting me join the fun. This is the first time I have been able to login since Friday. Now I get some of the comments on the boat.

I had left Saturday moring with ice on my windshield to go diving and came home with a sun burn. It doesn't get much better. The only thing that could have been better was if I zipped my drysuit all the way before jumping in.:dork: I bet I don't make that mistake again.

I bet that you do.

I AM SO GLAD TO KNOW YOU FEEL THIS WAY onspeed Because the DARK OVERLORD now OWNS ALL OF THE CRUSTEANSEANS !!! BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHA You will now FEAR the MUFFINHEAD !!! She is a monster . . . a horrible monster . . . you and that Deepstops creature CREATED BE AFRAID . . . VERY AFRAID !!! oh the PAIN, the horrible PAIN . . . such a sweet angel being dragged to the depths of lobster envy

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom