Dania Erojacks May 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Who said you need a plan to have a great weekend? I made the final decision to drive down about 9:30pm Friday night, loaded two empty tanks and the rest of my gear in the car and headed south. As always, the Scubaboard.com members were top notch people (at least the Florida Conch Divers are anyway!) and the diving was great! Not knowing the names of all the fish I saw or how rare it is to see them doesn't take away from the beauty of it all...really great dives (surface swims included)!!

It was great meeting you Joe, Rick, Angie, Jenny, Krista and Marvel; I'd love to dive with you all again. Thanks for the good ol' southern hospitality!

Take care!

Hi guys,

I just had to log on for a few minutes and see how the dives went - I wish I could have been there with you!

Something about this group makes every dive a new adventure. I'm not sure which I like better, the dives or the surface intervals, but it's really great to have such good times at both. I really hate missing that night dive - that's something that I've never done (Gasp!), and I want my first one to be with you guys (nothing like losing a bit of remaining innocence with friends!)

Here in Charlotte, I've been having lots of conversations with my son, Thomas, about the ocean, and he's busy lobbying my wife to let him join our little fraternity, so wish him luck. And he just might show up here on the board in the near future. Look for a newbie named "flounderhump" (yes, he's his father's child!)

Anyway, I'm glad the dives went well, and I can't wait to get back into the water. Right now, that looks like next Sunday afternoon at earliest. Hope to share a dive with several of you then. (And Rick, just because you're above the surface, don't think that you won't be on everybody's mind.)

Man, I go out of town for a few days and miss some great dives and an interesting thread about d-rings over on "Threadjacking". Guess I'll just have to limit that out-of-town travel, eh?

This thread has got me really excited about my week in Ft Lauderdale starting next Sat. Hope you all haven't had so much fun you want to take time off from diving when I get there on the 5th.
I'm in St Augustine right now, but can't dive caus of minor injury that doc says I can't get wet for three days. Will be ready Sun thru Fri 11th though if anyone wants to go, I would love to join you!

I'm glad you guys had good dives this weekend. Wished I could have done some diving this weekend but my wife would have killed me if I ditched her on our anniversary weekend. Hopefully soon!

Nate

Happy anniversary, Nate. My best to you and your lovely bride...

Some pics of the diving activities...

More pics....

I was going to post some pics of the cookout in the park, but they turned out to be a bit too risque for the general Scubaboard.com audience.... :eyebrow:

(Let's see who shows up next time.... LOL)

Very cool. Thanks for taking them.

phree337:
Some pics of the diving activities...

Is that me? Good job.. :dazzler1:

phree337:
More pics....

I was going to post some pics of the cookout in the park, but they turned out to be a bit too risque for the general Scubaboard.com audience.... :eyebrow:

(Let's see who shows up next time.... LOL)

Now I'm really pissed that I missed the event!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom