Dania Erojacks May 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes! Sounds good to me...are we gonna cook and bring charcoal and meat, or maybe cold sandwiches would be easier.

Scuba_Jenny:
Yes! Sounds good to me...are we gonna cook and bring charcoal and meat, or maybe cold sandwiches would be easier.

Well I guess you'r right it would be easier..sandwiches aint BBQ!!! :11ztongue

Grier, you crack me up.. for a minute I thought it was your face on that pic... you dog you!!! :eyebrow:

Well then, miss BBQ, you want to plan something...ya know like take charge of who brings what? You make a decision...we only have a day to plan...

So far...
me
Rick
Angie
Joeamit
megnin (and wife?)
Krista
Nathan (bringing wife?)
Anybody else?
Who wants to bring what?

Oh there I go, doing Angies job...

Since I’m visiting here I can only bring $$$

Any near by place that I can pick up a second tank? (we are going to have a two tanks dive….right?)

Yes, Coastal Marine Diving Supplies is very near. The phone number is 954-923-2388. Good place, takes cash or credit. Opens at 8:30, so maybe calling Friday night and telling them to have one ready might help. Tell Mike you are with Scubaboard....Tell Mike I sent you...wait a minute, maybe you better not :D

CMDS is located on Dania Beach Blvd, which is the road closest to John U LLoyd Park, not that that helps,...whatever, ask them for directions, cause I don't know where you will be coming in from. If you PM me with where you are staying, I can direct you...

Scuba_Jenny:
Well then, miss BBQ, you want to plan something...ya know like take charge of who brings what? You make a decision...we only have a day to plan...
Oh there I go, doing Angies job...

Well...(LOL) If you're going to get all spiffy.... :dazzler1:

I'm thinking I might be there too although it's kinda of hard to leave my own beach.... :wink: Sheridan, right?

Here are the directions (thanks Grier)
http://www.scubaboard.com/showpost.php?p=565506&postcount=13
OR
If you are coming from the north take 95 south to 595 East to US1 South. Left at Dania Beach Blvd (a couple miles south of 595, there is a light at the intersection).
East, (passing Coastal Marine Diving Supply on the left after Dania Jai Lai), go over intercoastal bridge, staying on the right. Once you come around the curve, PAST the entrance to Dania Beach, go right. Pay your fees. Go to first parking lot on right. There is a field there also. I always try to park in the field cause its not as far to walk.
See ya'll tomorrow morning. 8:30.
Now who is bringing what?
If we are grilling, I will bring hotdogs, ketchup, mustard, buns, napkins, plates.
We would still need charcoal, drinks, chips, fruit...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom