Dania Erojacks May 29

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GrierHPharmD:
I was thinking about my only trip to the jacks, earlier in the year when the water was cooler, and remembered this handy tip:

How does it get warmed up???? Does it have anything to do with that thing about "those who lie about it?" :crafty:

I NEVER lie about it. I'm proud to warm my suit, the ocean, or, on occasion, a crowded pool!

Alright boys and girls, count me in.
I think I've finally recovered from my nutso work stuff ( Hired 4 people in one day today...ack!) and redo-ing my kitchen cabinets (I feel like a proud mama) and am ready for some fun! As always, don't expect me to actually be awake and coherent....see ya'll there!

krista, was hoping you could show up for the dive...always a good dive when you are there...

Actually...you are loved.... or at least have a bunch of admirers...hmmmm wheres those single guys now???

KBeck:
Admirerers? Where? :lookaroun Funny how those single guys disappear anywhere I'm around..... :06:

I know, I know the answer to that one. It's because those "single guys" are already maried or already have girlfriends.... "those dogs!!!!" :crafty:

Hey neoprene cowgirl!

I think I'll be able to dive Saturday morning. I can't make a full day of it again due to the fact that my anniversary was this week and I can't bail on my wife this weekend! Of course if I breathed like you, it would be an all day event! But an 8:30am dive sounds good.

Nathan

Jenny, are we still going to do BBQ on the beach, if so let's coordinate and confirm all details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom