Curacao wildlife report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hey.. wife and i just got back from our trip to Curacao.

i captured a photo of this piece of "wildlife" at the Lost Anchor site.

Attachments

• Curacao2009-866.jpg
    Curacao2009-866.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 75
mmmm dive pizza dive...

or can we do pizza dive pizza?

Since this was originally a wildlife report: we saw an eagle ray on our house reef night dive tonight, hiding behind a large puffer fish...

also - forgot to mention, we saw 11 big tarpon down at the car pile with about a million chromis exploded out of nowhere chomping on the algae that's been blooming down there. The tarpon circled us for a while and came quite close... I am not looking my best in this picture!!

3494850433_b386446072_b.jpg

oh and credit must go to Mickey Mackay for the photo - I know I kinda spoiled it by being in it!

Karen and Mickey - been a pleasure diving with you guys this week!

C.

Thanks Crowley! Been great diving with you, too.

Can you ID the little jawfish in the newest (and last for this trip :depressed: ) batch of photos? Wee 'lil jawfish His head is only 3mm or 4mm wide ... gotta have a sharp eye on the reef.

There's good images of the shrimp I was describing, as well. Sexy Anemone Shrimp

All the rest, for those interested in such things:
Curacao '09 - a set on Flickr

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom