Cssp 5/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The way I see it, the mustang gets me to the dive sites that much quicker. Not that I would EVER speed...

what's water temp like this weekend?

diveblondy:
what's water temp like this weekend?

Hi Heather,,,, talked to Keenan who is out at CSSP today/tomm.,,,,he said its good 5mil full water temp.. Said he was sorta warm in his 7mil full. Alan

I wore a 3mm with beanie and gloves today at CSSP and was just fine. However, our group (Firefyter and his wife, ScubaJana and me) mostly stayed around 15-20 ft depth. Around 25' you can feel a definite thermocline, but I was glad to wear my 3mm instead of the 7mm for the first time this year.

Foo

where was everybody i got there at 10:20 asked at every camp no one was a swamper cept one that was with a class out of si. decided to dive by myself since couldn't find any body to dive with wasn'tb gonna waste 30 bucks :06: .

We where there I think we got wet around 11 but I am not sure on that. Me Texass and Humanphibain did dives 3. Txwingnut did the first 2 with us and then split. I will post a report later and hopefully Texass will throw some of the pics in it. We where set up next to Scuba Toys near the plane. I am sorry we missed you. We where wonding what had happened with you. Next time we will be better set up and organized so every one can find everyone. Once again I am sorry we missed each other

Guys,
I had a blast divin' with ya'll today. Txwingnut we forgot to do a topside group before you left. But Texass did get some good shots, I can't wait to see them all. Lukie, you might be a newbie but you don't dive like one. Now you need to get your girl out there so we can show her around.

I enjoyed it guys, thanks.

Hey Lukie did you get the ER (Sherrys) from our dive site>>>>>was gone when I got ready to leave???

Back
Top Bottom