Cssp 5/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am begining to see a pattern here - diving and driving a Taurus I know there is a connection but I am missing it right now.

TxWingnut:
I am begining to see a pattern here - diving and driving a Taurus I know there is a connection but I am missing it right now.

If we where not buying dive gear we could afford better cars?

TxWingnut:

Naw, I drive a black mustang...

Does that mean I can't be a diver?

humanphibian:
I bought most of my gear a while back......sold the Taurus,....had to buy a 3/4 ton truck to haul it all in! enjoy your shopping trip Saturday, you'll be truck shopping in no time. :eyebrow:

Nope, I'm little, so therefore my gear is little. I don't need much room in my trunk, unless Lukie's with me. He has big gear...

Would you guys be willing to have a total newbie with you? I can bring a grill... Driving white F-150 with "Denton Shed & Doghouse" on the side of it.

Don't know for sure, but might be able to make it.

humanphibian:
C'mon, the more the merrier. I believe that everone will be on the NW side by the rescue dock.

See, now I'm missing the party and Lukie's initiation and everything... :17:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom