Cssp 5/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now it is begining to sound like a party. I am still concerned about the amount of Taurus' that are going to be there. They may bring down the neighborhood, oh what the heck I will make sure to have 4 different sized tires so they do not mistake it for a real car.

mongoose:
Would you guys be willing to have a total newbie with you? I can bring a grill... Driving white F-150 with "Denton Shed & Doghouse" on the side of it.

Don't know for sure, but might be able to make it.

Come on down, but you will have to get a Taurus.

We got rid of my wife's green POS Taurus.

I'd love to come out yall, but I am headed to Lubbock to teach (not diving related) for two days.

Yall have fun

TwoBit

mongoose:
Would you guys be willing to have a total newbie with you? I can bring a grill... Driving white F-150 with "Denton Shed & Doghouse" on the side of it.

Don't know for sure, but might be able to make it.

I think we both did our check out dives on the same weekend. Did you group bail on you and stick you with a bunch of food you did not want to go to waste? If so thanks for the grub?

I am a realtive newbie also this will be my first dive since my check out dives. So bring your happy but out. I just got home from renting my tank so now there is no backing out. See every one on Saturday at Camp Corona

TxWingnut:
Come on down, but you will have to get a Taurus.

Well, that lets me and my mustang out...

I had a taurus before. Y'all can keep those taurus'. I'll stick with my mustang anyday!

TxWingnut:
I am begining to see a pattern here - diving and driving a Taurus I know there is a connection but I am missing it right now.

I guess I am the one that broke out of the mold since I dive and drive a monte carlo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom