Cssp 5/22

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

will i be able to join since i dont drive a taurus and i am a sagitarius

dementid:
will i be able to join since i dont drive a taurus and i am a sagitarius

As long as you know what a Taurus is and can avoid buying one come on down.

humanphibian:
Hey I just had a thought, I no longer HAVE a taurus, so can I come play?.......................OH WAIT......I AM A TAURUS.....I'M IN!

Perfect!

Lukiedukie:
I think we both did our check out dives on the same weekend. Did you group bail on you and stick you with a bunch of food you did not want to go to waste? If so thanks for the grub?

I am a realtive newbie also this will be my first dive since my check out dives. So bring your happy but out. I just got home from renting my tank so now there is no backing out. See every one on Saturday at Camp Corona

Yeah, that was me... Actually they didn't *quite* bail, I think they were just tired and wanted to get together offsite, on their way home. Actually, I was helping out with an OW class. Not in a leadership capacity or anything, just being Fill*****(tm) and Guard*****(tm) for the DMs and instructors.

Were you there the next day? When it stormed like crazy? One of in the instructors shelters blew over, ruining it. The thing almost nailed me as I was trying to nail it down.

yep I was there when the end of the world rainstorm came in. I was smart and had pulled on my wet suit and was nice and cozy warm when it started to rain sideways

As a recovering ex-Taurus owner (the super ugly, droopy '97 model), I think I should join this group therapy session. I'm not sure I'm ready to relive the trauma, but I'm willing to give it a try.

BTW what's your SAC rate when you dive the Monte Carlo?

Lukiedukie:
yep I was there when the end of the world rainstorm came in. I was smart and had pulled on my wet suit and was nice and cozy warm when it started to rain sideways

That should be part of the initiation process right there -- diving at CSSP during a torrential rain and/or thunderstorm... :11:

Of course I'm bringing my camera! We may need the evidence later.

Texass:
As a recovering ex-Taurus owner (the super ugly, droopy '97 model), I think I should join this group therapy session. I'm not sure I'm ready to relive the trauma, but I'm willing to give it a try.

BTW what's your SAC rate when you dive the Monte Carlo?
lol not much worse than without

Back
Top Bottom