Critique my trim

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shortened the bungees by 1,5 cm - didnt do anything else.
Really should have moved the tank band as well.

Great viz tho lol
Your SPG is caught between the bungees. Shortening the bungees results mainly in turning the valves which seem to point outward. Do not forget that the dyrsuit inflator-hose holds the tank in position. If this has not the proper length it will move the tank.

Cheers Jens

Your SPG is caught between the bungees. Shortening the bungees results mainly in turning the valves which seem to point outward. Do not forget that the dyrsuit inflator-hose holds the tank in position. If this has not the proper length it will move the tank.

Cheers Jens

I got a non-rotating turret first stage on the right side and the SPG is at an angle with the tank - I think this is why it seems the SPG is caught between the bungees (it is definately not under the bungee as it should).
Im waiting for my other diverite first stage to arrive, the drysuit inflatorhose is at a wierd angle
I have the same length LP hose on both bladder and drysuit inflator.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom