Cressi Leonardo / Giotto or Oceanic or Vyper ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't forget to give us your review after you have had a chance to use it.

BTW You got a great deal.

Last edited:
I had a web chat with LP and the reply was ~US$380.00 for Geo 2 few minutes ago!!!!

Thanks for all your input.

This price differential thing is weird as I just ordered the GEO 2.0 for $249 a few minutes ago...

I still see $249 and confirmed advertised price by web chat. Must be something about Centrals

Perhaps the offer($250.00) is only for USA callers!!!!

As I said: from a parallel universe. I am in the USA and I see $379.95. (Not that Geo IP is very reliable...)

Bizarre, I still see $249 every time I go to the Leisure Pro website.
It's not that hard: all you need is more than one server and some of them didn't get the latest product catalog update. For example, separate servers for mobile and motionless sites. Or for load-balancing. Or if you moved To The Cloud!(tm) -- as now you've no idea where the service is or what kind of vapour it's breathing. Back when you ran your own server farm this sort of thing was a bug caused by incompetence of your IT talent, now it's actually a feature.

It's not that hard: all you need is more than one server and some of them didn't get the latest product catalog update. For example, separate servers for mobile and motionless sites. Or for load-balancing. Or if you moved To The Cloud!(tm) -- as now you've no idea where the service is or what kind of vapour it's breathing. Back when you ran your own server farm this sort of thing was a bug caused by incompetence of your IT talent, now it's actually a feature.
But the quote that I received from the web chat was still $379.95!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom