Crapola!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow.... whoever bought that stole it!

I feel your pain. I lost out on a Citizen Titanium Aqualand Duplex watch last weekend. It's been killing me all week. Went for $124. I'd be willing to pay twice that! (It's the one with the Titanium band... oooooh so pretty)

Then to add insult to injury we went to the pool on Saturday to test out some new gear and one of our buddies who we haven't seen since last year was wearing the exact model I am looking for!

Actually I was watching that thread also. I thought it was overpriced, but then again I am super cheap. Besides I already have too many regs anyway. I think we all have ebay stories of the one that got away. I missed a MK-18UL for $75.00 a few weeks back. :(

ams511:
Actually I was watching that thread also. I thought it was overpriced, but then again I am super cheap. Besides I already have too many regs anyway. I think we all have ebay stories of the one that got away. I missed a MK-18UL for $75.00 a few weeks back. :(

There can be a huge difference between being in the game as a bottom feeder vs. being in the market for a specific item and willing to put some reasonable cash on the line.

www.esnipe.com is your good friend.

Or BidNip. Flat $0.25 fee for winning snipe. Works great, though you still need to bid what you want to pay :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom