Cozumel Airport Shuttle Cost 2021

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Slightly off topic, but I plan to move to Cozumel soon. If friends come to visit, can I pick them up in my car, or do they still have to use the shuttle?
Taxis are not allowed to pick up at the terminal, but private pickups are fine.

Slightly off topic, but I plan to move to Cozumel soon. If friends come to visit, can I pick them up in my car, or do they still have to use the shuttle?
I pick friends and family up at the airport! Before I moved here, friends picked me up as well.

I see by the sign on the wall that if you pay in pesos a private van is less than $30 usd. or a private car for about $15 usd.

I paid the $4 and used my "vacation attitude" for the ride. Made a new friend who I got to dive with later in the week by coincidence.

Is there a map anywhere that shows the breakdown of the southern zones, perhaps by hotel? I'm assuming it doesn't map to the taxi card since it stops at sur 4 and the taxi card goes to sur 13.

Is there a map anywhere that shows the breakdown of the southern zones, perhaps by hotel? I'm assuming it doesn't map to the taxi card since it stops at sur 4 and the taxi card goes to sur 13.
For the southern zone, the range in costs is from 99 Pesos/$5USD to 150 Pesos/$7½USD, if you pay in Pesos. If you pay in USDs, the exchange is not as favorable, but close.

I meant how do I know which zone my hotel is in? How do I know which zone to ask for when I buy my ticket?

I meant how do I know which zone my hotel is in? How do I know which zone to ask for when I buy my ticket?
Just tell the clerk which hotel, buy a ticket, tell the overseer outside, and confirm with the driver as you load.

Thanks Don. In the past I always bought a centro ticket since I went straight to ISIS to pick up a car. Decided for my next trip I'm gonna try taxiing everywhere and see how it goes, and wasn't sure if I had to know which zone or if they'd know based on the hotel name. I don't like to assume!

Thanks Don. In the past I always bought a centro ticket since I went straight to ISIS to pick up a car. Decided for my next trip I'm gonna try taxiing everywhere and see how it goes, and wasn't sure if I had to know which zone or if they'd know based on the hotel name. I don't like to assume!
Once you're at your hotel there should be a chart with prices posted. Here's the one from Casa del Mar.
Screen Shot 2021-11-18 at 11.43.16 AM.png

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom