Location of 3rd Airport shuttle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NDL_Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know their are now 3 shuttle companies at airport (Cozumel shuttle, Flexshuttle and now eTransfers). Does anyone know where eTransers booth is located in relation to the other 2?

We have taken Cozumel and Flex so I where those are located.

I'm curious what everyone thinks as the best way to get from CUN to Cozumel as a solo traveler. It will be my first time. I was planning on taking the ADO bus because all the transfer companies that I saw were excessively expensive (and I really don't need a whole van all to myself.)

I'm curious what everyone thinks as the best way to get from CUN to Cozumel as a solo traveler. It will be my first time. I was planning on taking the ADO bus because all the transfer companies that I saw were excessively expensive (and I really don't need a whole van all to myself.)
If you are traveling alone and light, I think the ADO bus is the way to go. Another thing you might consider, though, is hanging out where the transfer companies pick up and asking if anyone going to Playa has room for you to join them and pick up part of the tab.

I did the CUN to Cozumel trip this past June. Took the ADO bus to PDC; there was a bus scheduled every 30 minutes. I purchased the bus ticket at the counter in the airport; the bus was about 50% full leaving the airport. In PDC, it's a ~5 minute walk from the bus station to the ferry terminal. A ferry leaves every 30 minutes; I purchased the ferry ticket at the kiosk near the terminal.

I suggest that you have pesos for the ferry ticket. I paid in dollars, and the exchange rate was horrible. Good luck!

Awesome, thanks! That's more or less what I had in mind but you took the uncertainty away :)

Hate the bag drag but when we do that route, I do what I can to make it more comfortable. USA transfers costs ~$110 round trip for two of us. Nice private car, easy pickup/drop-off, stop for drinks/munchies. The ADO bus is cheap but when I'm on vacation my comfort and time take priority.

There might be a third company but the prices are all the same so no difference.

From my experience - the asine driving those guys do is equal across all companies, one day, they will get a spare helmet thru their windshield

I guess I've been lucky. I've been on those shuttles many times and never noticed any weird or aggressive driving. At least not any different from everyone else on the roads there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom