Coz residents. any word on Wilma?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi:
Sally, do you thinkthis means my 10:00 appointment tomorrow is cancelled ? haha

Stay safe hon and along with Sally, thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

I have 4 stranded tourists here with me.

We have food, water, animals, we're boarded up and have the AC blasting to cool the house down before we lose power.

Please keep the prayers coming that Wilma weakens and/or changes course!

Glad to see you online, which means you are above water and plugged in :) Stay safe. Keep us posted of how things are, if you can.

Hurricane-killing prayers and vibes headed to all of my Coz buddies. Stay safe! (Not just because it's my favorite vacation spot, but because there are so many wonderful people down there that I would gladly welcome to my home the way I was welcomed to theirs.)

Giggi:
Hurricane-killing prayers and vibes headed to all of my Coz buddies. Stay safe! (Not just because it's my favorite vacation spot, but because there are so many wonderful people down there that I would gladly welcome to my home the way I was welcomed to theirs.)

Couldn't have said it better myself. Best wishes to everyone, good luck and be safe! I hope to visit as soon as Cozumel is clear of the storm. Until then, all of us divers here in the states would be happy to help in any way possible.

Sally,

Too bad I couldn't make it. If it quiets down by Sat give my slot to Christi - she'll need it. ; )

If all works out coming back in April so I will give you a shout to set something up. Take care.

BIGSAGE136:
Looks like its still in the center.

Am I reading that incorrectly and Im looking at Ambergris? What is that little island it has just passed?

BIGSAGE136:
Looks like its still in the center.

One little bit of good news is that the northeast quadrant of the eyewall, where the worst of the worst winds usually are, appears to have missed Cozumel by a narrow margin. It is that part of Emily that took out the Paradise Cafe and the southern resorts.

Of course, that is bad news for Cancun, which looks like it will take it on the chin.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom