Coz residents. any word on Wilma?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie:
Our prayers are with you!
If the storm moves as projected, you should only get some heavy showers and a little wind from its left side.
Stay safe!!!!
Kent

Yes, this is what we are all counting on!

Best wishes from Southeast Texas. We don't want another storm or for you to get one either.

My fingers are crossed, I'm supposed to be headed to Coz in a week and hope to enjoy a couple weeks of the island as I remember it... let's hope this sucker dies off a bit or better yet, stays out at sea altogether!

Virgogirl22:
My fingers are crossed, I'm supposed to be headed to Coz in a week and hope to enjoy a couple weeks of the island as I remember it... let's hope this sucker dies off a bit or better yet, stays out at sea altogether!

My hopes as well, as much for the residents as for my trip there in a few weeks. This could get very damn nasty. Good luck on your trip.

Virgogirl22:

Heh... my flight for Coz leaves Friday morning. Yeah. Right. I've already written the trip off, and made plans locally for the weekend. If figure the chances of my going are about 1 in say... 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. What galled me is that this is the third time IN A ROW, IN THE PAST MONTH that my trips have been canned by these stupid hurricanes. What are the odds?

Was pretty P/O'd, until I realized I wasn't in danger of losing everything (possibly my life) like others are.

Thoughts are with you guys, hunker down, be prepped and hope for the best.

--'Goose

mongoose:
Heh... my flight for Coz leaves Friday morning. Yeah. Right. I've already written the trip off, and made plans locally for the weekend. If figure the chances of my going are about 1 in say... 30,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. What galled me is that this is the third time IN A ROW, IN THE PAST MONTH that my trips have been canned by these stupid hurricanes. What are the odds?

Was pretty P/O'd, until I realized I wasn't in danger of losing everything (possibly my life) like others are.

Thoughts are with you guys, hunker down, be prepped and hope for the best.

--'Goose

How does that work with airline tickets and hotel?

Our airline issued a change order up thru friday, saying you could reschedule your ticket up to a week later, but it doesn't include Saturday when we're flying (yet). So until I hear otherwise our trip is still "on" otherwise we're out the airline ticket and hotel, etc..... I just hope this storm follows the path they predict, and just brushes coz. barely....

rottielover:
Our airline issued a change order up thru friday, saying you could reschedule your ticket up to a week later, but it doesn't include Saturday when we're flying (yet). So until I hear otherwise our trip is still "on" otherwise we're out the airline ticket and hotel, etc..... I just hope this storm follows the path they predict, and just brushes coz. barely....

Then you have to reschedule at work etc. What a monumental pain in the butt! I truly feel for anyone that has their trip runied, or, more importantly, has damage or gets hurt by this damn storm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom