Considering Aldora? Check this out:

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christi, I'm not quite sure how animosity between the two operations has anything to do with "my perceptions" of a boat getting too close to another boat, not once but several times, and then driving off. But I will bow to your wisdom and accept the fact that I must not know what I am talking about just because you "know" those people....

Jim

parrotman:
Christi, I'm not quite sure how animosity between the two operations has anything to do with "my perceptions" of a boat getting too close to another boat, not once but several times, and then driving off. But I will bow to your wisdom and accept the fact that I must not know what I am talking about just because you "know" those people....

Jim

Actually Jim,

I do not want to argue with you, I will just respectfully agree to disagree with you. I heard the other side of the story yesterday, and it was quite different. Based on the history between the two ops and the antics pulled in the past by your operator of choice, I believe LB's version of the story.

I realize that there are two sides to every story, but I promise, there is ALOT you don't know about the entire situation, which does factor into what you feel you witnessed last week. I'm not questioning your intelligence, I'm just stating facts. It's not just that I know "these" people, I know all of the people involved and know the history and past antics of your operator of choice. My views are actually based on events over the past two years, not just one week diving with them.

This is the last thing I will say on this subject.

that everyone who works for them is a saint able to walk (without flotation devices) on the most troubled waters, but, as soon as they leave Aldora, they become "luciferized" demons, agents of the devil, who, from the instant of their departure, have become aggressive wild men who have set out to lible, defame, maim and destroy Aldora and all segments of the dive community and are, thus, unsafe and unprofessional boatmen and divemasters.

I, too, know personally the owners and staff of LB, and I have dived with them enough to know that your perception of the event must be somehow flawed. Water doesn't flow uphill, and leopards don't change their spots. The commitment to safety and strict adherence to the highest standards of safety and considerateness that LB has shown are undisputed and undoubted in all of Cozumel except within Aldora's curtilege.

<')///><

Is this dead horse still being beaten?

Guess this thread is like energizer bunny...................

5615mike:
Guess this thread is like energizer bunny...................

The bunny is evil and it must die!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom