Confess your scuba crushes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania:
I have to protest!!!!

I would love to dive with you Eric but I'm not a part of MOFIA. I posted - as a matter of fact once. When I had to do some cleaning in your chatting.....And you know this very well.....
:D

Mania

AH yes but a post is a post :D

I would dive with you Mania :)

But only if you came to the states. . . I don't like to fly. . .

Well, I’m too new to the board to have a specific list but I have been diving with at least two people from this board and had a great time. I know there are more to come around Christmas time and even more in the Keys in January.

What I can’t believe is that, after reading all the posts, nobody has flat come out and said it … so I will. I admit it, I’m a Dive **** … Anytime, Anywhere, Any Buddy! :D

Not a scuba crush but I can definitely say that

Capybara's trip reports have been worth more that I could ever imagine.

I used her Hawaii report when planning my trip and she was spot on at every turn.

I definitely owe her a drink of her choice sometime. And yeah - slingshot I'll buy you one too!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Ohh I forgot about Snowbear :snowbear:....but she's going to have to come south! :D

hmmmmmm, yeah, I'ld dive with snowbear, seeing her wriggle into her drysuit.....

(uh oh, good thing MDB doesn't read these anymore :D)

but honestly, the one person I haven't dove with that, I wish I could,

onespeed, that man is a underwater hunting god!

TripletDad:
Well, I’m too new to the board to have a specific list but I have been diving with at least two people from this board and had a great time. I know there are more to come around Christmas time and even more in the Keys in January.

What I can’t believe is that, after reading all the posts, nobody has flat come out and said it … so I will. I admit it, I’m a Dive **** … Anytime, Anywhere, Any Buddy! :D

Howdy! So nearly sliding your van off the ice covered road was a good time! We'll have to do it again sometime, although hopefully with more favorable surface conditions.

Don't tell me the snow and cold water is driving you South! Will either the twins or the triplets be joining you on the trip to Florida? I wanted to get down there myself, but probably in February.

Steve_Dives:
Howdy! So nearly sliding your van off the ice covered road was a good time! We'll have to do it again sometime, although hopefully with more favorable surface conditions.

Don't tell me the snow and cold water is driving you South! Will either the twins or the triplets be joining you on the trip to Florida? I wanted to get down there myself, but probably in February.

LOL - I actually forgot about the snow for the first hour or so of the drive. No the kids will be staying with mom (the warm water diver) when I'm in the Keys - it is a singles M&G after all - hard to M&G when you've got 3x3 year olds hanging on you! I will be back at Gilboa for the GLWC New Years Dive - sounds like a lot of people will be going wet so you wouldn't be too out of place! Be great to meet and dive with Ber and the rest.

TripletDad:
I will be back at Gilboa for the GLWC New Years Dive - sounds like a lot of people will be going wet so you wouldn't be too out of place! Be great to meet and dive with Ber and the rest.

Yeah, I've been thinking about that dive. And I have a new pair of tanks that haven't been wet yet. I hear that dive has a good turn out. Maybe we'll be really, really warm the next couple weeks...

I have Ber on my dive buddy crush list, but I need to add her husband, uhh, Mr.Rabbit. Maybe we can snare :rofl3: them both on 1/1/07?

[Disclaimer: No rabbits were harmed in the making of this posting.]

These are just a few of the many folks I would like to dive with and I know I'm going miss a bunch so forgive me:
Suthnbelle - A girl with an accent like hers has to have perfect bouyancy.
Mike Veitch - I'm a photographer. He's a photographer... Next question. :D
Doc Intrepid - Murphy would never dive with someone as witty and as full of candor.
Wedivebc - Lets see - last four dive trips to BC and he has saved me twice. 'Nough said
CBulla - all heart this guy is. Makes you laugh really hard on the SI
D-B - This man has personal depth that borders on the spiritual.
Headhunter - So many late night conversations about so many topics. We need to dive.
Ted S - See above
Mania - Never dove with Royalty before. :D
Kim - Kim is a British gentleman. I love seeing the world through his eyes topside. Bet it's really cool beneath the waters.
DStedding - This guy is infected with diving. He can do an hour long no vis dive and still think it was great.
All the folks in the Phillippines - Lovely folks they are.
Uncle Rick - A gentleman in truest sense.
Kracken - Helo pilot in Vietnam. Been shot at... This guy knows what buddy awareness is all about. Besides I quoted him in my book.
Pretty much any other SB'r that wants to come up to our little piece of paradise

SB'rs that I have dove with and once just aint enough...

My three favorite buddies - Uncle Pug, Gratefuldiver and Rick Inman
Snowbear
TS&M
Kayla?
Howarde and Michelle
Robert Phillips
Motivation
The conch crew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom