Confess your scuba crushes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe, I think you would be a blast to dive with. Since I am such a wimp, how about when the water warms a little.. or the next nice day you are in town and our schedules don't conflict? (whichever comes first)

Carlos... because i love a man who can wear speedos as only he can!

CAR-los!

CAR-los!!!

I just want to say that I have been in an awesome position where I have been able to meet and dive with hundreds of SB'rs. It has been amazing, I have meet many divers that I can also call friends.

I can't put up a list of all the others that I would love to meet and dive with, so many amazing people that I continue to learn from and not just dive stuff, but life stuff.

Cheers,

Dennis

Thanks Kayla and I'll addyou to my list also

Kayla:
I know. :) Ok... Im done hijacking this thread now. Promise. :)

HMMM I thought . . .oh nevermind. . .

CudaChaser:
Noboby remembers meeee!!!!

Girls: Jenny, Katherine

Guys: Net Doc, Walter

I'd dive with you but I'm not sure you have enough experience :D :)

My turn

I would be thrilled to dive with anyone of the MOFIA and I already did with some in Florida. Besides them, I would add

MOFIA
Snowbear.
Dennis.
Mike Veitch
OE2X
El Orans
ScubaJenny... wait I already did :D
The PPD gang
and many more
and of course Jessica Alba (Is she really on the board??? :wink::D

wardric:
My turn

I would be thrilled to dive with anyone of the MOFIA and I already did with some in Florida. Besides them, I would add

Snowbear.
Dennis.
Mike Veitch
OE2X
El Orans
ScubaJenny... wait I already did :D
The PPD gang
and many more
and of course Jessica Alba (Is she really on the board??? :wink::D

Ohh I forgot about Snowbear :snowbear:....but she's going to have to come south! :D

But Alaska seem like such a fantastic diving and topside place!!! I'll just head west (and a little bit north).

And I was gonna add Mania but I just realized she's included in the Mofia (since she posted in the MOF thread at least once :D:D:D:wink:)

Back
Top Bottom