Condom Catheter Blowout: Discuss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One thing that I've found greatly reduces the agony of removing a wide-band (and have strangely never seen mentioned on any forum) is the following:

When removing the thing, don't pull it forward to try to peel it off, rather from the open end pull OUTward (i.e. perpendickular <sic>). Keep doing this until it's no longer stuck on. Works for me every time and almost no discomfort.

One thing that I've found greatly reduces the agony of removing a wide-band (and have strangely never seen mentioned on any forum) is the following:

When removing the thing, don't pull it forward to try to peel it off, rather from the open end pull OUTward (i.e. perpendickular <sic>). Keep doing this until it's no longer stuck on. Works for me every time and almost no discomfort.

Or you can just grab the tip of the catheter and pull away from your body. Your willy will get the "turtle" effect and your ego will get a boost from the temporary increase in length.

That's odd, for me (an most I hear from) time worn does ease removal. Immediate removal is bad news for sure!

A little groming and carful, installation makes it all pretty easy.

For removal are you rolling it off starting at the base?

Pete

Yep. I had one horrific incident cave diving where it just crazy glued on there and . . .yeah, no bueno.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom