Condom Catheter Blowout: Discuss

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This thread makes me REALLY happy I'm not diving drysuits!

Wet suit divers benefit from having a relief valve installed.
Setting up and using your relief valve isn't that big a deal. But we are divers and divers love obsessing about gear :)

I wonder when PADI will offer a relief valve class? When they do, will it be gender specific? What kind of performance standards will it require?

Wrong topic.

Last edited:
Dunno. Maybe by not marinating in your own urine for +/- an hour? Not bringing that same urine back on the boat and dumping it all over the deck?

I hate these things but it's impossible for me to safely do a dive longer than 100 minutes or so without it. For me, the latex ones work better than silicone ones, and are easier to get off. The silicone ones work fine but they want to take half your unit with them, and it's possible for it to stick to things it shouldn't be sticking to, which is highly unpleasant. For me, the longer I leave it on, the harder it is to get off. I use silicone only when I can't find the latex ones.

That's odd, for me (an most I hear from) time worn does ease removal. Immediate removal is bad news for sure!

A little groming and carful, installation makes it all pretty easy.

For removal are you rolling it off starting at the base?

Pete

Dunno. Maybe by not marinating in your own urine for +/- an hour? Not bringing that same urine back on the boat and dumping it all over the deck?

And divers throwing their urine soaked wetsuits in rinse tanks.

Selling a lot of wet suit pee-valves?

---------- Post added April 20th, 2013 at 10:00 AM ----------

And divers throwing their urine soaked wetsuits in rinse tanks.

A pee-valve is never going to prevent an ******* from being an *******.

A pee-valve is never going to prevent an ******* from being an *******.[/QUOTE]

A damn good point! :cheers:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom